napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS novice

seexons

Hi, Dylan,

I'm a novice when it comes to SARMs. I'm 39 years old, 5'8" and 196lbs. I work out two to three times per day Mon - Fri... Isometric, plyometric and circuit training with a little weight training thrown in here & there. I have a Thanksgiving family reunion coming up and would like to try an effective cycle before visiting my family.

My goal is to gain about 20lbs while shedding as much fat as possible... As safely as possible with the lowest risk of side-effects (of course). I would be most grateful for your help.

you are not going to gain 20 lbs with any sarms and thats even tough with steroids so you need to get realistic here man... and especially in less than a month... you are better off finding a genie in a bottle

Hi, Dylan,

I'm a novice when it comes to SARMs. I'm 39 years old, 5'8" and 196lbs. I work out two to three times per day Mon - Fri... Isometric, plyometric and circuit training with a little weight training thrown in here & there. I have a Thanksgiving family reunion coming up and would like to try an effective cycle before visiting my family.

My goal is to gain about 20lbs while shedding as much fat as possible... As safely as possible with the lowest risk of side-effects (of course). I would be most grateful for your help.
If you are looking to recomp, this is a great sarms cycle for you....but 20 lbs just isn't going to happen. You have to be realistic

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

here is a sarms bulking stack where you can get over 10 lbs..

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom