napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Samrs ....others Sources

dkidplay

Happy sunday gentlemen , wanted some advice real quick. For sarms etc Ive become to trust sarmx, but i got a female friend who wants to try the HCG diet, and i am looking to buy some B12 injectable if possible, not orals any sources/websites you guys would recommend? tried looking in the sarmx but seems they do not sell those compounds, i see sites like enhancedathlete.com does but they also sell capsule sarms so not sure if to trust them with my business.

capsule SARMS are scams, you can buy vitamin b12 from sources here, I know phurious carries it

I personally buy from sarmsx but how do you know ALL capsules are scams? I'm sure some shady companies put prohormones in with or instead of sarms but ALL are scams?

Happy sunday gentlemen , wanted some advice real quick. For sarms etc Ive become to trust sarmx, but i got a female friend who wants to try the HCG diet, and i am looking to buy some B12 injectable if possible, not orals any sources/websites you guys would recommend? tried looking in the sarmx but seems they do not sell those compounds, i see sites like enhancedathlete.com does but they also sell capsule sarms so not sure if to trust them with my business.

You absolutely do not want to get anything from enhanced athlete man. The only source for sarms I would trust is Sarmsx. Just don't risk it with anything else

Last edited:
I personally buy from sarmsx but how do you know ALL capsules are scams? I'm sure some shady companies put prohormones in with or instead of sarms but ALL are scams?

We've covered many times how capsulated sarms have poor bioavailability compared to liquids, so it renders them pretty ineffective even if they were sarms

We've covered many times how capsulated sarms have poor bioavailability compared to liquids, so it renders them pretty ineffective even if they were sarms

Ahh ok, I have taken a sarm that has been tested in a lab ldg-4033 and it worked just fine. It was 99. something pure. I like the liquid form just fine but personally think it capsule form is bioavailable also. Probably not as bioavailable but some of the dose is. Just my opinion. Sorry if it has been discussed ad nauseam.

Ahh ok, I have taken a sarm that has been tested in a lab ldg-4033 and it worked just fine. It was 99. something pure. I like the liquid form just fine but personally think it capsule form is bioavailable also. Probably not as bioavailable but some of the dose is. Just my opinion. Sorry if it has been discussed ad nauseam.

Those "3rd party" lab tests you are talking about are almost always faked, so you can basically throw those out the window. a lot of peptide companies that sell 100% bunk peptides also give out those fake ass 3rd party tests. If you had great results, I'm happy you did. I just wanted to clarify the fact that the 3rd party testing actually means nothing. Companies have been using that to sell bunk products for years and years

Those "3rd party" lab tests you are talking about are almost always faked, so you can basically throw those out the window. a lot of peptide companies that sell 100% bunk peptides also give out those fake ass 3rd party tests. If you had great results, I'm happy you did. I just wanted to clarify the fact that the 3rd party testing actually means nothing. Companies have been using that to sell bunk products for years and years

No, it was tested at random from a indifferent lab. They didn't sell the product. I'm not taking about the certificate some companies send with products you buy. Anyways we can agree sarmsx sells a great product and it's safe.

Hcg diet is complete bullshit bro. I wouldn't trust other companies with Sarms cause if you get scammed or have a problem who is going to back you up? Definitely not the company who screwed you, that's why we have the forums. If you choose a company for peptides make sure they been around for a long time and have a track record of success. A lot of companies will sell X product and its legit. But then you try to order X, Y, and Z and turns out those products are bunk or underdosed. Its hit and miss with peptide companies. Even if you get good results, it could be a mislabeled or underdosed product. Please don't let your female friend inject HCG. A few legit health clinics have received heat for prescribing and promoting HCG for off label purposes. Its immoral and medically irresponsible.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

You can have your doctor write you a script for B12 injections. It's very easy to acquire from a doc.

It is pretty easy to get a B12, but I also carry b12 so hit me if you have any questions bro.

You can have your doctor write you a script for B12 injections. It's very easy to acquire from a doc.
That's absolutely true. Very easy to get

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom