napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regarding gynecomastia

mohinert

Hi Dylan,

How are you doing? I watched your video on early symptoms of gyno. Ive been running Testosterone Enanthate with Boldenone Undecylenate. I have developed a sore lump under my left nipple. And my nipples become puffy and painful (sensitive) while taking a shower. I have a number of Tamoxifens at home. And yes, I'm about to run a cutting cyle (T prop + Winstrol).

What should I do to get rid of the lump & the soreness?

Thank you.
(from India)

why would you be running a cycle and not using an ai man??? what are you doing????? wtf do you mean you are about to jump on more shit??? for fucks sake!! unreal!! so just go ahead and destroy yourself basically right???

you need aromasin asap and you need to run a proper pct before you use ANYTHING else... sarmsx ships to india with no problems whatsoever... here is the link for aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

How are you doing? I watched your video on early symptoms of gyno. Ive been running Testosterone Enanthate with Boldenone Undecylenate. I have developed a sore lump under my left nipple. And my nipples become puffy and painful (sensitive) while taking a shower. I have a number of Tamoxifens at home. And yes, I'm about to run a cutting cyle (T prop + Winstrol).

What should I do to get rid of the lump & the soreness?

Thank you.
(from India)

Well bro, you did this to yourself by cycling without an Aromatose inhibitor. You need to stop all of this at once and run a full pct before things really get out of hand.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

why would you be running a cycle and not using an ai man??? what are you doing????? wtf do you mean you are about to jump on more shit??? for fucks sake!! unreal!! so just go ahead and destroy yourself basically right???

How exactly are AIs cycled with steroids (what dosages)?

dude, STOP, STOP using steroids right now... why are you running steroids when you dont even know BASIC shit?? stop man! just stop!

dont use steroids until you FULLY know what you are doing... im telling you right now, just stop

I've started running an AI. Do AIs & Cycling go altogether?
If you need to ask this question, then you have no business taking steroids whatsoever. You need to stop all of this, come off and pct before you make things even worse

How exactly are AIs cycled with steroids (what dosages)?
This tells me you're in over your head. That's common knowledge and something you should absolutely grasp before you run a cycle. In short, you need an AI to keep estrogen in control. Running test puts you at a higher conversion rate therefore elevated estrogen levels will occur. Running an AI controls this.

Alright. I am really thankful for the support & real guidance. no more pinning definitely.
can you please prescribe the proper PCT cycle i'd run?thanks again

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom