napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reckless Steroid Use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

[FONT=&quot]In this video, I discuss reckless steroid use. I get very emotional discussing the many problems he encounters on a day to day basis and provides eye opening information that will save lives... This is an absolute must watch video![/FONT]

Reckless Steroid Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR4-1wRCt2U&feature=youtu.be
I really hope everyone gets a chance to watch this, especially the newer guys. This newer generation of users have adapted a mentality of more is better thanks to a lot of bad info out there from those like Bostin Loyd, etc

I dunno I want to watch t, will probably piss me off :) I see enough of these stories already.

I just saw a guy admitted, 19 year old, major steroid abuse from a coaches direction in football. This kid will be screwed up for life with a whole list of issues now.

Good video. I feel that knowing oneself, how you respond, react and acclimate to compounds based upon your physiological response is critical. There's a time and place for everything, both smaller and larger cycles/blasts based upon goals and more importantly how well you respond and recover to each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks guys! i get worked up making these too but they have to be done... somehow, some way, the message has go to get out there and even if just a few people pay attention, its helping! any way to spread this around to help people has to be done!

Top Bottom