domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick bulking update S4S Rad 140 Lgd S4 Gw

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quick bulking update S4S Rad 140 Lgd S4 Gw

So other than a few life setbacks I am back boys and I've still been lifting strong throughout all the struggles as of late, this is me at 5'11 240lbs currently , I posted a picture of me shirtless from 6 months ago and one from the other day. All other pictures are currently while on my 2nd month of my S4S cycle. Had a few guys ask me if I was on D bol lol.

These are the most up 2 date pics 2nd month of my cycle hopefully you guys can see a shit ton of progress like I do even though people say I look huge i feel fat but I know its just mainly i have a standard for myself and im not used 2 bulking but it's winter so figured I might as well
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 11-23-2020 at 12:15 AM.

Couple other photos

First month of my bulking cycle
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 11-23-2020 at 12:14 AM.

The shirtless one is before I started my first cycle the other 2 are more current
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 11-23-2020 at 12:20 AM.

lets get it bro! glad to see you back!

100% trying 2 brother 🙏

Quick bulking update S4S Rad 140 Lgd S4 Gw

yes!!! lets do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    yes!!! lets do this!
    I think I've come a long way since lock down with all the pics I posted I definitely can see why people love lgd as you don't even have 2 try you just fill out and put on mass, I have gotten so damn strong on this stack as well and it makes me crave more and more 2 push the limits on it. I can only imagine what yk11 and s23 will be like when u try those in the future.

Lots of guys love to bulk in the winter. Only advice I can give is to try not to add too much fat. It just becomes that much harder to get it off when you are heading into the warmer weather after winter bulk season. Looking forward to your results brother.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    Lots of guys love to bulk in the winter. Only advice I can give is to try not to add too much fat. It just becomes that much harder to get it off when you are heading into the warmer weather after winter bulk season. Looking forward to your results brother.
    yes, weve seen it far too often... its great if its controlled but there is a fine line for sure and it only can make things either harder or easier on you but that is ALL up to the person

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, weve seen it far too often... its great if its controlled but there is a fine line for sure and it only can make things either harder or easier on you but that is ALL up to the person
    Yes i agree with that and im not letting it get out of hand just while I'm a hit heavier and have my cycle going for another month as I've gotten very strong and filled out with this stack I just might as well ride it out and continue getting stronger and see what my sticking points are and what I can accomplish with a month left.