napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about testosterone propionate

moremilores

Hey man how are u love your channel I’m starting my cut soon but personally hate cutting on high test and i think its overrated for cutting i want to use test prop every 3 days 100 MG so 200 mg every week and use other compounds like primobolan with it is 3 days too long for next injection? Half life is 4,5 days so i should be fine right? I’ve never used prop so i want to hear everyone’s opinions

I've personally had to inject every other day with test prop to keep it stable. It also tends to pack a little more PIP than some longer esters due to it's high melting point. I would use something like enanthate for a twice a week injection plan, just keeping in mind it will take slightly longer for test levels to peak.

If you are sensitive to it, test P provides an energy boost over test E. If not, it’s just more injections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom