napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about the sarms

jakoort

Hello Dylan, here you go in one body
I've been working out and dieting for 3+ years.
All I ever took was bunch of minerals,vitamins and creatine. Accomplished everything with cardio and dieting. As you always say nothing can beat hard work. I currently looking. Roughly 160 lbs.
Anyhow I wanted to ask you is it okay to take ostarin 12.5mgs for 2 weeks and then bump it up to 25mgs for 10 weeks more.
For pct run clomid 50mgs per day for 3 weeks and cardirine to control cortisol. I would run 300mg of milk thistle and have aromasin on my hand as well just in case. better be safe then sorry, right?
any tips and what do you thing about mk2866?
Been fan of yours since forever, since you were doing vids in the kitchen and stuff.... youve accomplished so much props to you , youre a great guy.

Hello Dylan, here you go in one body
I've been working out and dieting for 3+ years.
All I ever took was bunch of minerals,vitamins and creatine. Accomplished everything with cardio and dieting. As you always say nothing can beat hard work. I currently looking. Roughly 160 lbs.
Anyhow I wanted to ask you is it okay to take ostarin 12.5mgs for 2 weeks and then bump it up to 25mgs for 10 weeks more.
For pct run clomid 50mgs per day for 3 weeks and cardirine to control cortisol. I would run 300mg of milk thistle and have aromasin on my hand as well just in case. better be safe then sorry, right?
any tips and what do you thing about mk2866?
Been fan of yours since forever, since you were doing vids in the kitchen and stuff.... youve accomplished so much props to you , youre a great guy.

You are fine to do that but honestly you can just start at 25mg bro. No need to ease into it. Make sure you get your mk2866 from sarmsx, and your dosing should be like this

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom