napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein question

Jtfit

If Cardarine and Stenabolic are non-catabolic can my protein intake be minimal? As in not even .82g per lb of bw, but less? Reason I say this is because it's a lot easier for me to be in a deficit with less protein then less carbs, if that makes sense. I find im more satisfied/satiated on higher carbs even though the calories im eating are the same. And as you probably can tell I'm not looking to add anymore muscle right now, just to preserve what I've got. Will eating minimal protein hurt me or will it get me to where I need to go?

If Cardarine and Stenabolic are non-catabolic can my protein intake be minimal? As in not even .82g per lb of bw, but less? Reason I say this is because it's a lot easier for me to be in a deficit with less protein then less carbs, if that makes sense. I find im more satisfied/satiated on higher carbs even though the calories im eating are the same. And as you probably can tell I'm not looking to add anymore muscle right now, just to preserve what I've got. Will eating minimal protein hurt me or will it get me to where I need to go?

just because your taking something non catabolic doesn't mean you should not get the proper amount of maintenance intake at the least... when your training hard you should always raise protein a bit to maintain because your burning far more than the average person... if your not trying to add any size whatsoever, but still maintain, and your training with any sort of intensity, i would still go 1 gram per pound

It doesn't matter what you take, you need the right amount of protein to preserve muscle mass. Besides that you are going to have a very hard time cutting with higher carb amounts. Of course you feel more satisfied with higher carb amounts. Who doesn't? Nobody said cutting was easy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It doesn't matter what you take, you need the right amount of protein to preserve muscle mass. Besides that you are going to have a very hard time cutting with higher carb amounts. Of course you feel more satisfied with higher carb amounts. Who doesn't? Nobody said cutting was easy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah I thought it was a kinda dumb thing but yeah you guys are right, thanks I really needed an answer for this and I got it

Top Bottom