napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Privatemdlab discount code for March

rockmfhudd

Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until March 31, 2016.
Use coupon code 8372HT at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

Thanks for posting the code bro. I'm sure many can use this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Private MD labs doesnt do testing for Massachusetts, does anyone know a similar lab that does??

I'm in the same exact boat right now and in the same state.. The only things I've found so far is

1. Life extension. They ship you a kit but you still have to find a lab to draw your blood and spin it.

2. Use privatemdlabs and use a false billing address and go to a nearby state. I live a ways away from nh/ct so this option really is inconvenient for me

If anybody else has ideas I would love to hear them

I'm in the same exact boat right now and in the same state.. The only things I've found so far is

1. Life extension. They ship you a kit but you still have to find a lab to draw your blood and spin it.

2. Use privatemdlabs and use a false billing address and go to a nearby state. I live a ways away from nh/ct so this option really is inconvenient for me

If anybody else has ideas I would love to hear them

check this out

http://www.diagnostechs.com/Pages/FemaleHormonePanel.aspx

2qmhkie.png

If I did that I would have to lie about what state I live in. From there I would have to go to another state just to use one of their labs and if they ask for my ID and it's from mass they will turn me away.

its your blood it shouldn't matter where you do it. just tell them you are visiting. or you just moved if they ask but it really isn't that in depth they verify your name according to your id and draw blood there is nothing illegal about it.

its your blood it shouldn't matter where you do it. just tell them you are visiting. or you just moved if they ask but it really isn't that in depth they verify your name according to your id and draw blood there is nothing illegal about it.

It is illegal. That's the problem. You need a Dr note for the lab work in my state and unfortunately the next closest state to me is the same thing. We have mass health which is pretty much beefed up Obama care. Since the state sponsors it, they also control medical laws that benefit the program and entice practices to accept the insurance.
I also live hours away from any other state. So if for some reason they do check my ID they are suppose to turn me away. I don't have time for this, I work.

same here it illegal with out a doctor's prescription........ you get you're prescription from Walk in Lab from there Doctor's on line

Just give then a call 1-800-539-6119 to see if there scrip would work

Top Bottom