lower the Test to 275mg and up the EQ to 700mg

For those that might be interested:

I will pin every day...27G x 1/2" slin pin

1cc each morning and .92cc every evening

Diet: 1965 calories

Protein 200g 40%
Carb 100g 20%
Fat 85g 40% mainly coconut oil

I'm coming off my cruise a bit flat...but the photo makes me look even flatter than I really am

Last edited:
WTF? You already look like my younger brother...lol. And what kind of rat shit shows us all that primo for the summer? Your cycle looks like one I did a while back so I got out my trusty notes, and I was 64 years old and it was the first time I had used tren in a long while. I decided to go low...just like you,200mg of A. Turns out that cycle was EXACTLY like yours except no eq. I have notes that say it was one of my best cycles, because I got harder and vascular. I dieted right at maintenance yet lost bf. On about weeks 1-7 change your routine to use less weight than normal and add more reps...maybe 3 more. Add an extra set if you can. Then from week 7 and on blast it with all you can muster up. Your 185lb is doable but don't focus on that, and you certainly don't want to get fat. Just blast your ass and take what comes!
And look...one thing you have now that I didn't was some gw to squeeze out some extra cardio in weeks 1-10 maybe.
I promise you will like this cycle. I doubt you will have any prolactin issues.

Good luck...young bro!

Last edited:
WTF? You already look like my younger brother...lol. And what kind of rat shit shows us all that primo for the summer? Your cycle looks like one I did a while back so I got out my trusty notes, and I was 64 years old and it was the first time I had used tren in a long while. I decided to go low...just like you,200mg of A. Turns out that cycle was EXACTLY like yours except no eq. I have notes that say it was one of my best cycles, because I got harder and vascular. I dieted right at maintenance yet lost bf. On about weeks 1-7 change your routine to use less weight than normal and add more reps...maybe 3 more. Add an extra set if you can. Then from week 7 and on blast it with all you can muster up. Your 185lb is doable but don't focus on that, and you certainly don't want to get fat. Just blast your ass and take what comes!
And look...one thing you have now that I didn't was some gw to squeeze out some extra cardio in weeks 1-10 maybe.
I promise you will like this cycle. I doubt you will have any prolactin issues.

Good luck...young bro!

Thanks doc...it mean a lot to me coming from you!
Well then..I'll just follow along your notes for my next 3 cycles and I WILL end up looking like you when I'm 67 years old
I'll certainly implement your training details thanks....
We're right in the middle of our surf season here....I spend 3-5 hrs in the water most days...hoping the GW keeps me going strong
I'm out on the island with no training partner .... maybe I'll post regular pic's, so you guys can keep me honest and on track :)

Last edited:
I'd suggest 150 each of tren and deca instead of 400mg nandralone total. Looking good though Buen! I predict you'll love this!

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Thanks Jack...I did do a 9wk mini cycle/cruise of 150 TestP, 165mg TrenA ,140mg NPP...felt really good..just think I can get a bit more out of the Tren...as I said..it's gone at the first sign of trouble..Then Id just wait and run it low dose later on a cruise

I'd suggest 150 each of tren and deca instead of 400mg nandralone total. Looking good though Buen! I predict you'll love this!

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

At his age he needs the 200mg deca for a cycle, and enough tren for the strength and fat partition effects. I think he is spot on, knowing that for me 500mg max nandros will work with no sides, so I always stay at 400mg to be safe.

After Buen runs this cycle he will know where to go from there. Age has to be factored in. I will probably not do tren ever again once I hit 68. It will be cycles of a base of 300 test and 200 deca. From there either or both primo &,eq. I want to say right around 65 the nandros seem to not work well anymore in high doses, but become ok in lower doses.

One thing for certain is no more orals. Tren when used will be 150-200, deca 200 primo 1000mg, and eq 800. These are my sweet spots now unlike when I was 30-40's it was 700 tren,40dbol or halo, 500 test,400 deca. I am posting this for everyone..not just a reply to you personally Jack.You must always pay attention to your body, and I always suggest keeping detailed notes about every cycle. There is no doubt in my mind that all of you guys will come to point where the orals will get canned and you start eliminating those compounds that make you feel like shit...even though maybe 5 years ago they made you feel good.

Gotta roll with times as well as the punches!

Thanks Jack...I did do a 9wk mini cycle/cruise of 150 TestP, 165mg TrenA ,140mg NPP...felt really good..just think I can get a bit more out of the Tren...as I said..it's gone at the first sign of trouble..Then Id just wait and run it low dose later on a cruise

Tren on a cruise is much fun! I would suggest 75mg give or take a week with test. Honestly my favorite thing to do whether we're talking blast or cruise.

Getting ready to begin my cycle June 1st... 16-18 weeks

Current stats:

64yo
5'10"
177lbs
10% BF

Cycle goal: To look like drb's younger brother ..lol
I'm shooting for a recomp... 185lbs 9% BF

TestE 350mg
TrenA 200mg 12 weeks
Deca 200mg
Primo 800mg
EQ 460mg
Proviron 50mg ed
GW-501516 20mg ed
I will continue my normal HGH 3.33IU per day

If prolactin rears its ugly head I'll drop the Tren,

Protein 200g 40%
Carb 100g 20%

I'm coming off my cruise a bit flat...but the photo makes me look even flatter than I really am

That looks like a really fun and awesome cycle to me bro. I'd just like to see that EQ more at around at least 600

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That looks like a really fun and awesome cycle to me bro. I'd just like to see that EQ more at around at least 600

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yeah I hear ya Rick..last cycle I ran EQ 700-800mg
A couple things factored in to my decision ...
I've had success running EQ on cruise at 275mg....it provided increased vascularity and I felt I was getting decent joint support
I feel I'm already pushing the envelope pinning 2 grams a week of AAS...
I debated not running any EQ at all...but my plan B for dropping the Tren and upping EQ..if I had any nandro problems, necessitated I have a base of EQ already built up in my system

But I do have room in the 2nd pin for another 185mg of EQ and could bring the total up to 650mg/wk...hehehe

yeah I hear ya Rick..last cycle I ran EQ 700-800mg
A couple things factored in to my decision ...
I've had success running EQ on cruise at 275mg....it provided increased vascularity and I felt I was getting decent joint support
I feel I'm already pushing the envelope pinning 2 grams a week of AAS...
I debated not running any EQ at all...but my plan B for dropping the Tren and upping EQ..if I had any nandro problems, necessitated I have a base of EQ already built up in my system

But I do have room in the 2nd pin for another 185mg of EQ and could bring the total up to 650mg/wk...hehehe

That is why I mentioned that I did the same cycle with no eq at all and it was really good. Keep the eq where it is just in case you opt out of the tren, then go up on eq if you want. I really don't think you will have any problem with it like it is. You did your homework and you settled on this cycle.No use in overthinking it.
In the not too distant future you will be where I am and will have test/deca/eq/primo to work with.

That is why I mentioned that I did the same cycle with no eq at all and it was really good. Keep the eq where it is just in case you opt out of the tren, then go up on eq if you want. I really don't think you will have any problem with it like it is. You did your homework and you settled on this cycle.No use in overthinking it.
In the not too distant future you will be where I am and will have test/deca/eq/primo to work with.

yeah....I was joking about having the extra room in the pin for more EQ.....2 grams is a lot for this old body
I do like the lower dose EQ for "joint" care...I think it compliments the Deca and it doesn't need to be run as high as those seeking strength and gains from it

Last edited:
Damn buen you look awesome for your age brother!! I'm in to follow along. I can only pray that my body hold up as well as yours

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

you already know thats my kind of cycle... one thing just to note... i literally just ran into problems, as did jake, because we ran tren and deca together... NOT saying you will whatsoever, JUST PLEASE keep an eye on it... otherwise, this cycle is fucking sweet... i love it top to bottom...

Current stats:

64yo
5'10"
177lbs
10% BF

TestE 350mg
TrenA 200mg 12 weeks
Deca 200mg
Primo 800mg
EQ 460mg
Proviron 50mg ed
GW-501516 20mg ed

Protein 200g 40%
Carb 100g 20%

Wow. Impressive Buen! And as all of us bodybuilders know. Pictures always add 1%bf. They don't do justice on real life form.
I have used coconut oil for the last 20 yrs lol. Love it.

you already know thats my kind of cycle... one thing just to note... i literally just ran into problems, as did jake, because we ran tren and deca together... NOT saying you will whatsoever, JUST PLEASE keep an eye on it... otherwise, this cycle is fucking sweet... i love it top to bottom...

I had been planning out this cycle for some time when you guys reported your prolactin problems ...It kind of threw a monkey wrench in the works
Deca really makes a huge difference for me....flexiblity wise...I can't imagine a cycle without it and I will always use a low dose along side my TRT
I was faced with not running Tren or god forbid...not running Deca
Jake was really helpful...we talked about my already having run 300mg/wk combined nandrolones without problems and shored up my confidence a bit to go ahead and try 400mg combined
Stubborn old fart that I am...I decided to plunge ahead but made sure I had a solid plan "B"

I had been planning out this cycle for some time when you guys reported your prolactin problems ...It kind of threw a monkey wrench in the works
Deca really makes a huge difference for me....flexiblity wise...I can't imagine a cycle without it and I will always use a low dose along side my TRT
I was faced with not running Tren or god forbid...not running Deca
Jake was really helpful...we talked about my already having run 300mg/wk combined nandrolones without problems and shored up my confidence a bit to go ahead and try 400mg combined
Stubborn old fart that I am...I decided to plunge ahead but made sure I had a solid plan "B"

you might be okay at 400... its really hard to say... i really hope you are... i never want to have that feeling again though so i wont ever try to run them together again... i'll probably just keep deca to trt and tren to cycles but i really hope it does not effect you that way because this combo could do some great things... you know what to look for and keep an eye on... take your dostinex and hopefully it will be all good brother

Current stats:

64yo
5'10"
177lbs
10% BF

TestE 350mg
TrenA 200mg 12 weeks
Deca 200mg
Primo 800mg
EQ 460mg
Proviron 50mg ed
GW-501516 20mg ed

Protein 200g 40%
Carb 100g 20%

Looking awesome. Hope I look that great at 64

Top Bottom