napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre workout suggestions

m555zma

Any new or underground preworkouts you guys recommend ? C4 does nothing for me anymore. Mr Hyde doesn't hit me anymore. Pump fuel doesn't hit me anymore... I might need a Fuking human adrenalene gland or something

Dont waste your money then. Pre stopped losing its effectiveness for me a while ago. I use half a scoop of Mr Hyde like once a month and I usually regret it because it messes with my stomach when I try to eat post workout. Bump some beats.. all about the mind pump

A good hard slap in the face - ideally from someone you despise lol!

Unfortunately your body just gets used to pwos after a relatively short time. I still take one but more out of habit than anything else, I don't kid myself it has any effect these days.

CTD is what I use you gotta try not to depend on your pre workout to much can't expect that huge rush like u did way back when u first started using them

You probably desensitized yourself to them and that's why they are no longer effctive. You need a break from stimulants. Unless you work out super early like me, you really shouldn't even need them much. I do use preworkout a couple to few times a week, but I work out at 5 AM lol.

I don't think it's so much the kind of preworkout you need as much as it is needing a break if certain ones are no longer effective

Next week I'll be switching to afternoon workouts with am cardio so I won't even use one anymore.

try gw501516 and viagara bro... its a sweet combo and non stimulant

i know i will be working on adding one to dga in the future

Only use a stim pre 3-4 days a week to keep tolerance in check but I also workout super early. Take 2-4 weeks off and see what that does for you if you were taking them everyday for a long time. Stim pre's should absolutely be cycled. Use either a few days a week or 3-4 weeks in a row followed by a week off.

Probably bcaa and protein and who knows bro... its all a process

Those are the top,things I'd personally like to see along with the preworkout. Basically I don't buy many supplements but I do purchase BCAAS, protein, and preworkouts and use all of them regularly

Those are the top,things I'd personally like to see along with the preworkout. Basically I don't buy many supplements but I do purchase BCAAS, protein, and preworkouts and use all of them regularly
Problem with a lot of PWO is the under dosing. 4g of citrulline like wtf is that??? Need to be 6 min and most like me prefer 8g. Not to mention all the other under dosed ingredients that's the top of the list though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Problem with a lot of PWO is the under dosing. 4g of citrulline like wtf is that??? Need to be 6 min and most like me prefer 8g. Not to mention all the other under dosed ingredients that's the top of the list though

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
you wont have to worry about that when i create on , thats for sure

absolutely... you remember when we started at n2bm and they had a good amount of product but not too many and then they started to come out with more and more and then things just sat in stock and that was one of there issues... its like going to a restaurant with 8 pages of a menu and only 1/3rd of it actually gets ordered..

absolutely... you remember when we started at n2bm and they had a good amount of product but not too many and then they started to come out with more and more and then things just sat in stock and that was one of there issues... its like going to a restaurant with 8 pages of a menu and only 1/3rd of it actually gets ordered..
Exactly bro. As with many supplement companies there was a lot of fluff products that don't amount to much. Can't go wrong with the tried and true stuff like protein, creatine, BCAAs, preworkouts and test boosters that actually work.

Exactly bro. As with many supplement companies there was a lot of fluff products that don't amount to much. Can't go wrong with the tried and true stuff like protein, creatine, BCAAs, preworkouts and test boosters that actually work.
absolutely... a lot of times people take short cuts or skimp on products so they can have money for others too... there's a lot of factors there... my concentration has and always will be on making things THE BEST they can be, period...

Top Bottom