napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pip

stretch512

You know I have had some PIP before but J/C nothing like this before! I was going out of town in a business trip and decided to dose two cc's over two days to keep my levels up while I was on the road. Well about a week or so later I'm still in crippling pain. No kidding I never stretch but holy hell its all I can do from not letting my entire leg and glute seize up in agonizing pain. I can barely walk - all I can say is keep your nose clean out there folks. I'm a good guy and probably I didn't deserve this but hey - it happens but holy shit I can't walk I can barely get down in the bedroom like this. So, it can get this bad, it can last a long time and it can make you wanna find that person who thought this was a good idea and ring there neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I have had some PIP before but J/C nothing like this before! I was going out of town in a business trip and decided to dose two cc's over two days to keep my levels up while I was on the road. Well about a week or so later I'm still in crippling pain. No kidding I never stretch but holy hell its all I can do from not letting my entire leg and glute seize up in agonizing pain. I can barely walk - all I can say is keep your nose clean out there folks. I'm a good guy and probably I didn't deserve this but hey - it happens but holy shit I can't walk I can barely get down in the bedroom like this. So, it can get this bad, it can last a long time and it can make you wanna find that person who thought this was a good idea and ring there neck.

thanks for sharing bro and this goes to show it can happen to the best of us... its not always a good idea to try something different or deviate as you can see, things like this can happen and yes, it does last far too long... i had it happen several years ago with a huge 3 cc shot of primo and and i had to learn a lesson as well... its really great you shared to help others... i hope it gets better soon bro

I rarely get bad PIP but I have had this before from a similar situation when I was catching up on doses with high oil volume after being away for a while. It does suck ass

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys - I'm use to a bit from running prop but this just isn't right at all. If you ever feel like a source is iffy - go with your gut you're probably right.

Thanks guys - I'm use to a bit from running prop but this just isn't right at all. If you ever feel like a source is iffy - go with your gut you're probably right.

absolutely right.. the only thing that ever really gets me is tne... its not horrible but it gives a lingering effect but its tolerable...

Top Bottom