napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

peptide question

okhokis

Was curious about your current thoughts on peptide warehouse? I wanted to buy from sarmsx or sarms1 but the price was at least 50 cheaper on peptide warehouse. I saw some of your comments but I was wondering what you thought currently??

Also what do you think of doing Clenbuterol on a sarms cycle??

I have heard that it is ok?

Was curious about your current thoughts on peptide warehouse? I wanted to buy from sarmsx or sarms1 but the price was at least 50 cheaper on peptide warehouse. I saw some of your comments but I was wondering what you thought currently??

bro, im really concerned as the where you are getting your information... peptides warehouse is a fucking joke... they are so horrible... they were kicked off of this site because of their poor quality as well as lack of ethics... the sarms they sell are second and third hand passed down between middle men... they do not even produce their own... they are clueless on sarms in general as are most peptide companies that sell any sort of sarms...

i cant believe you even brought up sarms1... one of, if not the worst of the worst... they are known for selling complete shit...

nothing can come close to sarmsx... they are the best of the best and i stand by that a million percent...

the last thing you want to use on any cycle is clenbuterol... its an extremely dirty drug that carries the high likelihood of severe short and long term damage... i would strongly advise against even considering using this...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals? i can help you set up your entire cycle...

I have heard that it is ok?

I just picked up some product from Evolution Peptides. My first trial but have some pretty reliable people telling me they are good to go. And some decent prices as well. Came nice and clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SarmsX is more expensive because your actually getting what your paying for. Real sarms aren't cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Peptides are not cheaper actually when you add up how many vials you need for a month. You'll need at least 3 no matter what you get. Plus as stated if it's cheaper you're probqbly not getting pure product.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Peptideswarehouse is a joke like DG said. The owner doesn't even know how to dose them. He's an ignorant, dishonest thief.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Peptide warehouse is known to have a lot of bunk stuff. I wouldn't buy anything from there, especially the sarms. You can't just look at price on these kinds of things. There's often times a reason these things are cheap....they are completely bunk and don't work. So, you can get a product that is cheap and does absolutely nothing, or you can get a good top quality product for a great price from www.sarmsx.com that you know will deliver the results you are after

Top Bottom