napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral Winstrol Doasge

Eddy-P

Whats up guys,

I'm getting ready to run my second cycle soon. I ran a test sust cycle about a year ago and it went great! I'm looking to add whinny this time around but I'm finding conflicting information online. Some sites recommend, for a beginner cycle max 10 mg/day oral and on other sites I'm seeing as high as 50. Whats the recommended does for a first time whinny user if you're taking tabs?

Stats:

5'9
155 lbs
15-16% body fat
Been working out regularly since i was 19

Winny at 15-16% body fat makes no sense. Don't even bother unless you are already around 10% or ideally lower.

Piggybacking on this; OP you're pretty light for your height. I'd say that a BF around 1-% would be more in line with your height and weight but your combo of HT/WT/BF = no juice.

What are your goals?

Hey brother, make sure you have organ protection, personally I would go for injetable winny, but I don’t have a strong liver.

You shouldn't be using steroids at all with your stats. You haven't built a proper base or foundation. Have you looked into sarms?

155 at 5'9 16%bf, bro thats pretty high bodyfat and lightweight. I would shoot for atleast 175 and under 14% before looking into steroids let alone winstrol. I start winny tommorow at 50mg day but i weigh a lot more and im about 13% bodyfat which is probably too much as well.

155 at 5'9 16%bf, bro thats pretty high bodyfat and lightweight. I would shoot for atleast 175 and under 14% before looking into steroids let alone winstrol. I start winny tommorow at 50mg day but i weigh a lot more and im about 13% bodyfat which is probably too much as well.
i agree and thats strong advice... winstrol can be used at your body fat but it comes down to it being optimal or not... thats a different story... can you? of course you can? is it optimal? no but everyone has to make their own choices and learn from their own experiences.. all we can do is give sound advice and you have to decide from there...

Top Bottom