bannednutritionRegenRx

NEWBIE HERE Tell it to me straight

stealthy84

Age 34
Height 6'2
Weight 180 lbs
Body fat % 12
Years of training 8
Complete cycle history (NONE/ never used any)

Goals - gain 20 lbs to reach 200. Started out at 150 lbs.

Supplements - A Multivitamin & mass gainer protein or whey protein is all I've ever used besides the occasional pre-workout.

General idea of nutrition - quinoa, rice, black beans, sweet potatoes, chicken, steak, eggs, peanuts, oatmeal, avocado, baby spinach & fruit.

Any other relevant info - Considering the use of an oral, been researching the past month, watching Dylan's videos & speaking with others who've done cycles. Just want to get as much insight as I can get from those with experience. DBal has been at the top of my list. Would appreciate anybody's thoughts thanks in advance

Age 34
Height 6'2
Weight 180 lbs
Body fat % 12
Years of training 8
Complete cycle history (NONE/ never used any)

Goals - gain 20 lbs to reach 200. Started out at 150 lbs.

Supplements - A Multivitamin & mass gainer protein or whey protein is all I've ever used besides the occasional pre-workout.

General idea of nutrition - quinoa, rice, black beans, sweet potatoes, chicken, steak, eggs, peanuts, oatmeal, avocado, baby spinach & fruit.

Any other relevant info - Considering the use of an oral, been researching the past month, watching Dylan's videos & speaking with others who've done cycles. Just want to get as much insight as I can get from those with experience. DBal has been at the top of my list. Would appreciate anybody's thoughts thanks in advance
Well bro, we would never ever advise an oral only cycle. Testosterone is the base to all cycles. Besides that, test only is always the first steroid cycle.

First cycles are Test only and you'll need to eat more on this cycle if you plan on putting on any size.

If just 20 lbs is your goal, maybe a good Sarm cycle or 2 would get you there with fewer side effects, more sustainable gains, etc.

at 6'2 180 your diet is just off in terms of gaining size bro.. i dont care if you run everything under the sun, you cannot depend on that when you are underweight in terms of where you can get naturally on your own... i would definitely get more size first before you even consider steroid use... you can EASILY gain 10 lbs without a lot of work just on changing your diet... you could use sarms to enhance that but steroids are completely unnecessary right now and you wont get what you should out of them running them properly... you will also gain too much too fast when you are undersized just to catch you up to where you need to be and thats also a huge negative in terms of the damage it does to tendons, joints and ligaments...

I’ll focus on diet & eating more for at least 6 months then before I consider sarms. Thanks a lot for the help

Last edited:
Top Bottom