napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Test User - 49 yo

Ches

I have been lifting weights consistently since 16 years of age. Have always been natural had great results - folks always thought I was enhanced. At 47, recurrent shoulder aches, and surgery I feel was a mistake, have really set me back. Now 49 Shoulder still hurts, lifting has become an experiment in what does not hurt - doctors say damaged labrum bone spurs really no good fix. I am on 100 test cyp under a doctors care, i am considering 300 week for 10-12 weeks (with HCG and PCT to close it out in the plan). I am also considering hgh to get myself back and try to heal. There has not been much difference after 4 months of 100 test cyp. Maybe a little slimmer 5'8" 200 lbs - pretty lean with clean low carb diet. I want to be lifting and feel like in my 30s again.

If your on trt u don't need pct. There's a sarms for healing you can run all year long. And a low dose of deca could possibly,POSSIBLY add some relief to your shoulder..it's not a garuntee, but other ppl have reported relief in certain cases

you dont use pct when your on trt... when you blast and finish, you go right back to trt... you should look at mk677 for healing your shoulder... i have videos coming with studies on it showing how crazy effective it and there is a member here that will be posting next week showing his healing of a very very significant break that his doctor is in awe of the recovery...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Thank you all very much for the advice. I have gleaned a lot from the information on this website and isarms you tube videos. Very much appreciated!

Thank you all very much for the advice. I have gleaned a lot from the information on this website and isarms you tube videos. Very much appreciated!

I'll be 44 in September.....both bicep tendons hurt, shoulder, 2 disc problems. Father time catches up to us all. I've adjusted my training, used a ART guy, Bio freeze when needed.....maybe we can't train as hard but we can train smart.

I'll be 44 in September.....both bicep tendons hurt, shoulder, 2 disc problems. Father time catches up to us all. I've adjusted my training, used a ART guy, Bio freeze when needed.....maybe we can't train as hard but we can train smart.

I'm 43 myself and I know this all too well. I have my own issues, and as we age we just have to learn to train smarter and avoid doing things that cause more harm than good.

Top Bottom