bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy

AdonisGainz

Hey everyone. Introduction
Height: 6'
Weight 198lb
BF: 12% (can see 6 pack)
Years lifting: almost 6
Just finished up my first cycle of testE only. 12 weeks, 400mg/week, 12.5mg aro e3d. Ate at maintenance, focused on getting strong vs cutting up or bulking much. I gained roughly 8lbs and visually not a single lb of fat. Increased all major lifts by about 50lbs for 1RMs. Officially starting cruise dose next Thursday. Will be cruising on 150mg/week and am going to bridge my 12 weeks off with ostarine at 25mg/day. Going to be cutting at roughly .75lb fat loss per week so a 350kcal deficit.
So yeah, excited to join the forums and learn/help you all learn from my experiences.

I did have one question. I had blood work done at 8 weeks into my cycle, my LH & FSH were still in normal ranges 4.7 & 3.8 respectively. Is this normal ? Does the shutdown process just take a while to occur?

Welcome to isarms Adonis. Glad you're here.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I did have one question. I had blood work done at 8 weeks into my cycle, my LH & FSH were still in normal ranges 4.7 & 3.8 respectively. Is this normal ? Does the shutdown process just take a while to occur?
what ester are you running and how high? it should be lower at this point... what were your test levels...

At 8 weeks into your cycle those values should be near zero due to shutdown. It see,s to me like you have bunk test

Your levels should have been near 0 for sure. Did you have testosterone tested with that test?

Welcome to the board bro!

Screenshot_20170803-181210.jpg

Compound ran, testE, front loaded first two weeks. From a source here on the forum actually. Test registered over 1500....I thought I purchased the uncapped test

Your test is legit. I guess you just haven't been shutdown yet.....that's pretty crazy 8 weeks in. I've never seen that

Yeah. I guess I wasn't fully shutdown...almost a shame I'm deciding to cruise...but I'm sure my endocrine system is resilient enough to be okay. As it is, I haven't been fully shut down yet. I'm planning on stepping on stage, plus my job requires me to have a cetrain physical appearance. (No not a stripper) lol. So I figure It would be beneficial to cruise and just never stop the gain train.

Trust me man. It's not an easy decision. I'm ready for the repercussions aka trt for life. It just seems so pointless to blast and pct....constantly starting and stopping...realistically I'm not going to do just one cycle. And I'll eventually end up on trt....the only thing PCTing does for me right now is, prolong the inevitable, and csuse,huge hormonal fluctuations and loss of gains when it doesn't have to go that way...

Top Bottom