napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My blood test

JackSteel

Banned
Finally had blood work done and had low HDL, normal LDL but high liver values on AST and ALT. I'm not surprised. I expected it. Not sure how bad exactly they are though.... 50 AST, 64 ALT. Is that awful? Been taking NAC and other cholesterol and liver supplements. Maybe that's why cholesterol wasn't worse. I definitely will be cutting out alcohol for a good while. So what's the deal on my liver values? Are they off the wall bad or just a little bad?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

What were you on, or what did you just come off of jack?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What were you on, or what did you just come off of jack?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was on dbol for a couple weeks and had a long tren cycle right before that. Then I had that little period of heavy drinking. Didn't give my liver a break since last movement really that's why I expected worse. Buy tren doses were pretty low. Either way I didn't give my self a long break from everything.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I think AST was 45 top limit.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

LabCorp has AST 0-40 and ALT 0-44 however the numbers may differ slightly depending on the technique and protocols used by different laboratories. Some labs has AST 5-40 and ALT 7-56 units per liter of serum. Bottomline, it's the ALT that varies more.

I was on dbol for a couple weeks and had a long tren cycle right before that. Then I had that little period of heavy drinking. Didn't give my liver a break since last movement really that's why I expected worse. Buy tren doses were pretty low. Either way I didn't give my self a long break from everything.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Considering what you ran and the lifestyle you had I'm actually surprised those values aren't worse than they are. They really aren't that bad all things considered

They're really not that bad, and RedMorkai is right, my ALT's are always slightly elevated. Lifting weights will do that.

LabCorp has AST 0-40 and ALT 0-44 however the numbers may differ slightly depending on the technique and protocols used by different laboratories. Some labs has AST 5-40 and ALT 7-56 units per liter of serum. Bottomline, it's the ALT that varies more.

Yeah on this one it was 0-40, and 12-63 respectively.
f0fe3a93153c14bd24c993d3841d622e.jpg

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

What were the tren doses ? If you dont mind me asking? Your numbers are not that bad? Your ALP is also actually good

Top Bottom