domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: cycle help

cycle help

looking for a little cycle help.
    im planning on a bulk cycle using npp, test cyp, eq, and dbol.

ive had 4 previous cycles my lastest being 400 a week test prop 400 tren ace. with 50mg winstrol at the last 4 weeks. with proper pct.

stats 33 years old 6'0 200lbs 9% bodyfat. i work out 5-6 days a week

When was the last time you had bloods done? What AI and supports will you be using?

ill be useing .5 caber every three days and 12.5 aromasin every other day. and ill add in hcg and a proper pct at end of cycle.

to be honest i have never had bloods done.

What dosages are you considering and length of cycle?

You need liver support while using the Dbol...

im thinking 400mg a week test and npp, and 600mg a week eq. 25mg a day for the first 4 weeks of dbol. length of cycle im not exactly sure because ive read you have to run it for quit a while to get the full benifits.

Drop the Dbol, switch out NPP for Deca. Test, Deca, Eq for 16 weeks. Slow steady sustainable gains.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

you need to do bloodwork before you consider doing any sort of cycle man

I would slow things down man. You have only ran 4 cycles, already used tren, and now want to run 5 compounds at the same time. Way too aggressive. You don't want to end up on TRT this fast. I recommend slowing things down and doing 2 compounds together. I also think 1-2 cycles per year is plenty.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***