napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My apologies to anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I plan on running it in on my next blast actually havnt ran an oral in years other then Proviron which I don?t think even counts lol

It always seemed odd to me that you were not a fan of anavar in the past with your physique. I am thrilled that you have had the results with such a high quality product!

great video brother, still not my favorite compounds or something that i?d ever run, but this is great info here brother, glad it?s working for ya!

It always seemed odd to me that you were not a fan of anavar in the past with your physique. I am thrilled that you have had the results with such a high quality product!
i completely agree with you bro... its never made a lot of sense to me considering it would fall in the category of exactly what i want... this is the only good experience ive had but its a fucking REALLY good experience, enough for me to literally make a video admitting i was wrong LOL

Great video. 1 question. I?m gonna do my first ever primo cycle next cycle. Are you happy with doing 400 mg of primo or are you planning to bump it up a bit. Don?t remember if you addressed that. I know you said you wanna let the ansvar shine and your primo dose wasn?t your usual at 400.

i completely agree with you bro... its never made a lot of sense to me considering it would fall in the category of exactly what i want... this is the only good experience ive had but its a fucking REALLY good experience, enough for me to literally make a video admitting i was wrong LOL

Great video. 1 question. I?m gonna do my first ever primo cycle next cycle. Are you happy with doing 400 mg of primo or are you planning to bump it up a bit. Don?t remember if you addressed that. I know you said you wanna let the ansvar shine and your primo dose wasn?t your usual at 400.

400 is just fine

D,
How was your cholesterol on Anavar? Do you feel the N2guard Helped?
Cholesterol always takes a hit with me.

D,
How was your cholesterol on Anavar? Do you feel the N2guard Helped?
Cholesterol always takes a hit with me.
no issue whatsoever but i eat as clean as you can eat as well on top of the conditioning and yes, n2guard is being used with it

Top Bottom