napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Melanotan 2 Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I'll catch this one soon. I did one short cycle of it and it made some major changes for me. I'm planning another in the nearish future. So I can't wait to watch this one

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Hi Dylan. Please could you check this dosing protocol for a 3 week cycle. Week 1. Start with 0.01mg/kg ed ramping up to 0.02/kg by weeks end. Then maintain at 0.2mg/kg ed for weeks 2 and 3. If I respond ok I will consider a 2nd cycle. What is the gap between cycles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha true. That why I am staying a touch below the normal dose and ramping up to it as well. Stay safe.

Very informative bro, just afraid if I took it I'd wake up looking like Wesley Snipes.
LMFAO! call me crazy, but this one may not be for you brother! LOLL bro, seriously, i lived in maui when i was doing it.. it is fucking absurd how dark i was... i mean, it looked fucking foolish seriously... it was way too much because your supposed to get sun when you take it, well fucking hawaii sun is quite different and i was laying out an hour a day at the beach nearly every day so yeah, it was absurd!

Hi Dylan. Please could you check this dosing protocol for a 3 week cycle. Week 1. Start with 0.01mg/kg ed ramping up to 0.02/kg by weeks end. Then maintain at 0.2mg/kg ed for weeks 2 and 3. If I respond ok I will consider a 2nd cycle. What is the gap between cycles?

that should work bro... it just depends on you... i would not stay on it too long or over and over... i used it as i needed it... your tan gets so deep you dont need it too often... i would wait at least a month or so...

This is one I've never messed with. I've heard that a lot of people can get pretty nauseous on it which steered me away. However I have heard great things about the results. Supposedly gives insane libido increase too

Top Bottom