puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Long Head Tricep

Long Head Tricep

Best/Favorite exercises for long head mass and size?

triceps really dont have anything special... they are all pretty cut and dry movements.. they are one of the easiest muscles to build.. i like tricep kicks myself... i like diamond grip pushups as well but they are about as basic as it gets

Quote Originally Posted by bobnolab View Post
    Best/Favorite exercises for long head mass and size?
    I like any exercises that I can move the most weight, just like any muscle group. Poundage moved is what equals growth. Close grip bench press. Skullcrushers, weighted dips, hammer strength push downs, and tricep cable push downs

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I like any exercises that I can move the most weight, just like any muscle group. Poundage moved is what equals growth. Close grip bench press. Skullcrushers, weighted dips, hammer strength push downs, and tricep cable push downs
    Perfect I'd add vbar pushdowns to that too.
    Is hammer strength pushdown the seated dip machine? If so I love that. My gym has all "matrix" brand equip and im not allowed at planet fitness anymore. Say what ya want but they do have sweet machines.

Sweet thanks for the advice fellas! I’ve been implementing a lot of close grip bench and v bar Pushdowns and have noticed a pretty sizable increase in a short period of time so I’ll just keep at it

Quote Originally Posted by bobnolab View Post
    Sweet thanks for the advice fellas! I’ve been implementing a lot of close grip bench and v bar Pushdowns and have noticed a pretty sizable increase in a short period of time so I’ll just keep at it
    Try vbar with elbows out.

no problem bro

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Perfect I'd add vbar pushdowns to that too.
    Is hammer strength pushdown the seated dip machine? If so I love that. My gym has all "matrix" brand equip and im not allowed at planet fitness anymore. Say what ya want but they do have sweet machines.
    Yes, the seated dip machine. You can really hit triceps good with that one loaded up

Yes, the seated dip machine. You can really hit triceps good with that one loaded up
    Agreed! Chest too

Pretty much sums it up for me too.