domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH cycle

HGH cycle

I'm going to start an hgh cycle, but getting lots of conflicting info about dose and cycle.

I'm thinking: 4IU/day (2 morning: 2 evening)
    For 16 weeks

That sound right? And how long to stay off before getting back on?

no it doesnt... 16 weeks? you need to run that cycle a good year if you want max benefits... 6 months at the minimum but i wouldnt waste my money like that...

Thanks a lot. For some reason this substance presence so many different views on the internet. I'll do it for one year

i would and if you have quality hgh, there's no need to go over 3 ius per day

You don't start at 4ius either. Start at 1iu and slowly work your way up to 3ius. HGH has side effects bro you don't just pick a dose. It's picks you. HGH is not a steroid you don't cycle it its something you incorporate into your lifestyle.

Thanks I'll start at 1iu

Short term benefits are increased IGF so you'll immediately notice improvement in your workouts. Deeper sleep, improved recovery, smoother skin, less acne, increased libido. Long term benefits (6 months - 1 year) are NEW CELL MUSCLE GROWTH, fat loss, and healing.

Definitely need to think long term with gh or dont waste your time with it

So I'm going to start at 1iu/day and work my way up to 4 eventually. How long should I stay at 1iu? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    So I'm going to start at 1iu/day and work my way up to 4 eventually. How long should I stay at 1iu? Thanks
    About a month... Go up to 1.5 for a month then 2.0 etc etc.