napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help needed on cycle review

coolsalts

Hi Dylan,

Trust you are doing good.

I have been following you on youtube from 8 months and trust me you have been the best help over internet for anabolic steroids.You are doing a great job mate and I would need small help from you

I am going to do my 2nd anabolic cycle from 1 July onwards (first one was a test only cycle) and below is how my cycle looks like (knowlege gained from all yiur videos :) ):

1-2 week Dbol(20mg) + test e 250mg + arimidex (.5 mg) eod

3 week Dbol(30mg) + test e 250mg + arimdex (.5mg) eod

4-8 week test e 500mg + airmdex (.5mg) eod

8-12 week test e 500 mg + Winstrol (30mg) + airmdex (.5mg)

With that i am going to run a cycle assyst with some milk thissle.

PCT

Two week after my last test e pin

Nolva 40/40/20/20(4 weeks)
Clomid 50/50/25/25(4 weeks)

Please let me know how my cycle looks like as I am looking for a recomp. My body.

Current Stats :
Age - 27
BF - 14%

Do I need to add something more in PCT or change dosage of any of my compound.

Appreciate your help on advance and thanks for all your support

the cycle layout looks find but your pct is lacking...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Also... 2 orals in one cycle? I do not approve. I would just use 500mg of Test every week, 250mg on monday for example and then thursday another 250mg.

And not use Dbol at the start, but use a SARM to kickstart, like LGD-4033. Run that for 12 weeks at 10mg per day :)

Winstrol for the last 6 weeks at 50mg per day. ;) I would not do 2 orals in one cycle bro. Think of your liver.

Thanks, but if you check the dosages I have kept it to minimum. I just want to get rid of the unwanted water gains using Winny.

you are fine with the two orals split as they are but your timing is off... run winstrol 9-14 and start pct week 15... you can run it during the ester clearance period... you want as much space possible between the two orals used...

Won't that be 2 weeks without test and an oral only cycle types . Sacred a bit as my body test levels will be going low.

bro, just run it how you want... you honestly think i would recommend something hurtful? just run it however you want....

Apologies it was not meant to make you feel bad. I was just remembering your videos where you said 'Don't run Oral only cycle' :( ... but if we can run orals in ester clearing bridge I am happy to put that in.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi Dylan.
I have done with buying my gear and pct. I have got 7 extra aromasin pills of 25 mg each(as i have to buy a pack of 15). Can i use them instead of arimdex in first 3 weeks when on dbol and test to completely block estrogen ? Or you would still suggest arimdex?

Hi Dylan.
I have done with buying my gear and pct. I have got 7 extra aromasin pills of 25 mg each(as i have to buy a pack of 15). Can i use them instead of arimdex in first 3 weeks when on dbol and test to completely block estrogen ? Or you would still suggest arimdex?
you should be using aromasin with dbol, period... i never recommend arimidex with dbol... aromasin is far stronger and you have a much greater chance of gyno issues with arimidex than you would with aromasin when using something as strong as dbol when it comes to estrogen conversion...

Hi Dylan.
Bro you need to run aromasin the whole cycle. Not just while on dbol. Test aromatizes to estrogen so it needs controlled while on test.

@rickrock Then the arimdex i bought would be waste :( ...
@dylan So.. should it be like week 1/2/3 12.5 mg aromacin eod follwed by .5 airmdex eod until week 12 followed by Aromacin during pct?.. also what about 2 weeks of ester clearing stage ... do i need an Arimdex on week 13 and 14 as well?

i would stick with aromasin the entire cycle bro... yes, 12.5 mg eod

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom