napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Harder, Faster Dosing of Kickstarters for Shorter Cycles

ComstockZero

Hi. Here's my history if necessary:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/critique-my-2nd-cycle-thoughts-29687.html

I was wondering if anyone has experience with or can speak to the history of pushing oral kickstarters higher for a shorter period of time for a shorter cycle. For instance, Turinabol at 70 mg ED for 2wk instead of >50 for 4 weeks. I've used 40 ED/40 days as is described in my history. I would run a very aggressive liver and multi support. Is it safe, is it effective, is it basically the same result... those sorts of questions. I'm looking at using it as a starter on a Sust/Deca/Bold cycle where I use a NPP/Deca blend and a Bold Ace/Cyp blend to get faster buildup, ultimately for a shorter cycle ~10wk. It occurred to me maybe it makes sense to load the Tbol faster for a shorter period on such a short cycle. Maybe it just make sense to stick with what works at 50 ED/4wk. Curious if anyone's ever tried this on Tbol, Dbol or Anadrol.

Thoughts?

My thought... all of this is experimenting and even if nobody recommends what you're suggesting it's up to you to decide if you want to give it a go. You have but one obligation and that's to yourself to choose a plan, implement safety measures and go about it as safe as possible then to report feedback on how it went to benefit/warn others. In theory I get what your saying and in theory it makes sense to give it a go. I recently received a shit ton of pharma grade dbol that's supposed to be 5mg per tab, well the way it was packed up 1. it's not the same color tabs so I'm unsure of dosage and 2. either way I have to figure it out. I can treat it like it's 5mg and pop x amount, or assume they're higher... I'm popping 6 a day and blowing the fuck up feeling fine so I'm listening to myself and rolling at 6 per day regardless of if its 30mg, or 90.

Much higher levels of toxicity, and then raising your myostatin levels through the roof as quickly as possible doesn't sound like a good plan to me. Great way to kill your gains early in a cycle. I don't even use oral kickstarts because of myostatin

Considering all the lack of scientific study regarding AAS and the great variable ‘you’ I think that if you try it one cycle and see what it does for ‘you’ this run may, or may not pay off wonderfully. Or we can all continue to base things off of animal studies. Those have a long history of not paying off well for mice in regards to PEDs of all types AAS, Peps and oddly enough even SARMs. Only you, your results and blood work can tell the true tale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe the myostatin theory as I've never stalled out. But toxicity yes, it'll be much more.

But 4 week at a decent dose will probably yeild best results and easier on your liver

I don't believe the myostatin theory as I've never stalled out. But toxicity yes, it'll be much more.

If it were undoubtedly true TRT guys would be screwed... or is there a contradictory theory for that? Myostatin as with all things has a function and regardless of how much of anything our neurological pathways can only utilize and react to a certain level and all excess is as with all things dissipated in some fashion, or there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom