napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fuck these trolls

DT117

Trying to be douche bags and deplete resources. Whether or not you like the people on this forum, what the fuck do you care honestly? Get a life instead of making a bunch of fake accounts to seek revenge. Your motive is obvious and you look ridiculous. Get better resources yourself instead of looking desperate. And of course, go fuck yourselves.....

Trying to be douche bags and deplete resources. Whether or not you like the people on this forum, what the fuck do you care honestly? Get a life instead of making a bunch of fake accounts to seek revenge. Your motive is obvious and you look ridiculous. Get better resources yourself instead of looking desperate. And of course, go fuck yourselves.....

Who're the trolls? Sorry I don't get on isarms as much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They see me Trolling', they hating. Tryna roll up and see if I'm rollin dirtaaaay...
I couldn't help it. First stupid shit that entered my brain. Apologies.

Agreed, it just clutters up the information page worse than it already is. Kinda weird people like that actually have that type of time on their hands. I've been on quite a few different forums and I've never seen as many trolls as iSarms has. But who knows it could be just one loser doing it all by himself.

If you happen to be that one loser reading this, then good job bro. You win. Treat yourself with a cookie you deserve it [emoji1]

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

the larger the forum the more the trolls but guys, im tired of repeating myself yet i will do it one more time...

at night, when you see a bunch of new threads at once, even as outlandish as they sound, THESE ARE EMAILS I GET THAT I CANNOT GET TO... you do not understand how many i get per day... so they are put on here, especially guys that clearly need more help than others... fuck yes, there are always going to be trolls and the bigger the forum, the more there will be... its the nature of the beast... the bigger and better you are, the more people want to do things to ruin that for you but i assure you, that many of these are VERY real and very serious or they would not be posted...

Exactly. That's why I was asking who are the trolls. Dylan has his YouTube channel, which I'm sure if you type something regarding steroids his is the first to pop up. It's obvious that these people new to the game who have absolutely no idea how to do anything, go there see what they see and then come onto isarms to ask more questions & seek advice. Plus always starts off like "hey Dylan I've been watching your videos".. or hey Dylan like they've known the guy for quite some time

Exactly. That's why I was asking who are the trolls. Dylan has his YouTube channel, which I'm sure if you type something regarding steroids his is the first to pop up. It's obvious that these people new to the game who have absolutely no idea how to do anything, go there see what they see and then come onto isarms to ask more questions & seek advice. Plus always starts off like "hey Dylan I've been watching your videos".. or hey Dylan like they've known the guy for quite some time

exactly bro... that is exactly right! if everyone saw the shit i get in my email you would think they were all trolls but thats not possible with the amount i get plus if you simply look at all the youtube comments, because i have multiple channels as well... you see it over and over and over again

Trolls are a daily occurance sometimes. It's the nature of a busy forum. I had to deal with one first thing this morning coming on here trolling an old thread with his first post trying to bash this forum, Dylan, and sarmsx. That's just how it goes sometimes. He got the hammer quick, so it's all good lol

I understand. I was just worked up last night while im reading the forum and literally 15 threads popped up within minutes. My apologies

Curious. Is there a way to "track" new accounts via ISP or whatever identifies the computer from which account is created.

If say one email or computer has multiple accounts can they be banned or that computer blocked?

May sound like a silly question but my computer knowledge is little compared to others.

Curious. Is there a way to "track" new accounts via ISP or whatever identifies the computer from which account is created.

If say one email or computer has multiple accounts can they be banned or that computer blocked?

May sound like a silly question but my computer knowledge is little compared to others.
Yes. We can definitely track IP addresses and tell when trolls make new,accounts.

Yes. We can definitely track IP addresses and tell when trolls make new,accounts.

Is this a simple procedure or labor intensive? If simple is it just as simple to have that acct automatically blocked?

Of course as Dylan points out some of these posts are legit and should be addressed. it's the ones that have multiple screen names which need to be addressed.

im not an IT man.. i have people that handle all of this for us... i can't answer questions i dont know the answers too... they handle all of it as they can but people are very slick and pull a lot of shit but we catch them rather quickly...

Top Bottom