napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estering?

Estering is what happens while you are Gymming. It is the psychological Beasting of the body. The fauxing of growing.

Sorry if I miss spelled it guys. I’m referring to the two weeks between your last injection and and when you start pct. I’ve heard it called estering or “while your body is estering “. I tried googling it but only found the definition if an ester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry if I miss spelled it guys. I’m referring to the two weeks between your last injection and and when you start pct. I’ve heard it called estering or “while your body is estering “. I tried googling it but only found the definition if an ester.

You didn’t misspell I️t man it’s just that no one calls I️t that and the word isn’t descriptive of what you’re referring to. That just means the steroid is slowly decreasing in your body and depending on the ester I️t may take anywhere from a couple days to 3 weeks.

You didn’t misspell I️t man it’s just that no one calls I️t that and the word isn’t descriptive of what you’re referring to. That just means the steroid is slowly decreasing in your body and depending on the ester I️t may take anywhere from a couple days to 3 weeks.

Ok thank you. That’s kind of what I thought.

Ok bro, that helps lol. It's not called estering and I don't know where you would have heard that. As a matter of fact it's doing the opposite of estering. Estering is a bullshit word, but if i could try to make any kind of sense out it, it wouod be the buildup and co pounding of the conpounds on cycle to reach peak. What you are talking about is opposite, and un-estering if you will, and the whole point of that time period is to deplete your body of the active compounds by letting the esters wear off and clear before pct

Last edited:
Ok bro, that helps lol. It's not called estering and I don't know where you would have heard that. As a matter of fact it's doing the opposite of estering. Estering is a bullshit word, but if i could try to make any kind of sense out it, it wouod be the buildup and co pounding of the conpounds on cycle to reach peak. What you are talking about is opposite, and un-estering if you will, and the whole point of that time period is to deplete your body of the active compounds by letting the esters wear off and clear before pct

Thanks Rick!!

thats why i never responded yesterday because i wasnt sure that was even a serious question... for your own sake, dont say that shit again, please! rick explained what "ester clearance" is... estering sounds like you are knitting or something like that LMFAO

thats why i never responded yesterday because i wasnt sure that was even a serious question... for your own sake, dont say that shit again, please! rick explained what "ester clearance" is... estering sounds like you are knitting or something like that LMFAO

Sorry boss that’s why I asked. I heard someone say it and it didn’t make sense to me so I asked.

Top Bottom