napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does IGF-1 cause fatigue

Christmas

I started my hgh test Monday (I’m on TRT; I say test because I only bought one right now due to funds and was seeing if it’s worth it to get more). By Tuesday I could tell it was increasing my mental alertness and physical energy, reduced muscle soreness, kind of like taking a couple energy drinks in the morning. But when it wears off several hours later I get really tired and drowsy and take Yohimbine to wake up (I use it for adhd and alertness). The IGF-1 stays on long after the hgh wears off but I’m wondering if that’s what’s causing it or something else like T3 I read about on a google search. Thoughts?
Oh and I still have good daily libido but by night I’m way tired lately. I’m cutting but eating more doesn’t boost energy, it actually makes me more drowsy.
Oh, dose is 1IU in the morning, 1IU right after work before workout.

Last edited:
You just have to keep at it. The fatigue will go away after a while. It's important to start with a low dosage and increase very slowly over a period of months. Your dosage is just fine.

You just have to keep at it. The fatigue will go away after a while. It's important to start with a low dosage and increase very slowly over a period of months. Your dosage is just fine.
I’m guessing that also applies to the bloating? It is causing effective fat loss. I was suspicious that my natural hgh levels were very low. From the already noticeable effect on my metabolism, that appears to prove that.

Top Bottom