napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diabieties n bodybuilding

Joegod

Back in the gym ,been many years since I worked this hard on me.

Was 188 six months ago at 23% now up to 196. Same 23% Side not was 234 a year n six months before
Ran gear when I was 22 bad choice didn't do it right might still be paying the price of all that. Now just wanna get all the fat off me n get big, I guess everyone's dream n goal right
I bought different supplements from all over vit s n protein blah blah and what I thought was sarms �� I did gain 6 pounds of lean n drop 6 pounds if fat in 45 days but I haven't heard anything about the company good or bad unfortabtly I didn't find this sight unroll I was out a good chunk of cash. Having proper research help would be helpful but I have bigger questions I need help with.
I'm also diabetic but. Seems to be alot better obviously with a mild carb diet n working out days I don't it can get squrilly . I'm having a hella of time finding a diabetic nutrientist that is focused on weightlifting n getting huge
Any one else out there deal with this same issue cause I would love to pic your brain n see what u did macro wise n all that jazz thanks

Top Bottom