napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and AIs from Australia

brewerbowl

Hey dude, long time fan/watcher of your YouTube vids. Fucking best educational vids on gear going in the net. Love em mate keep em coming.

Anyway just have a question if that's ok, running 350mg tes a week for 10 weeks with 350mg tren e along side it. Aromasin for the AI.. 12.5mg eod, do I take the aromasin for the whole 10 weeks from week one when I start the gear ? Prob a shit question but I don't trust other info on the net but your stuff.

Stats - 29, 101kg, 15%bf and dropping, been lifting 8 years.
This will be my 4th course which I want to run as a recomp. Never had access to AIs is the reason I ask.. pretty lucky as I hardly get any harsh sides hence the 3 other courses with no AI. Should I add some primo or master ? Planning to run once I reach reach 13% bf

If you're asking this question, you have no business being on a tren cycle. Give us your stats...age, weight bf%, previous cycles, goals, years of training experience, diet, etc...

thank you for the words brother... yes, you start with it from the beginning and run it the entire time... what is your planned pct?

Stats were posted prior to your comment mate, I have ran tes and tren before.. I am ex military and most courses were ran in shitty country's where I couldn't get AIs, I never ran into any harsh sides bar done water retention. I now have access to them so I want to use them.
Thanks Dylan...PCT thinking nova 40,40,20,20 maybe along side clomid.

horrible pct bro... just horrible...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Defmtoely take your AI from day one of the cycle and make sure you have prolactin protection like caber while on Tren. I'd also be running GW while on Tren to combat the side effcts. Dylan just made a video on that today you should watch

To be fully covered run the pct that Dylan gave you

Top Bottom