napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cholesterol Levels.

Humbucker

My question is. How high is too high?
I get that you don't want your liver running wild and your blood to look like some kind of weird red milkshake.
However and I am NOT a conspiracy person but it is true that there is a lot of money to be made on pills for high cholesterol, blood pressure, etc etc. for values that would have been considered normal or high normal 20 plus years ago.
My father had low cholesterol and still had clogged arteries. Why? Because he had high blood pressure, did not exercise, and had a toxic raging temper.
Arterial plaque may be made of cholesterol but having high cholesterol does not cause heart disease in and of itself. There is a lot of evidence supporting this all over the world.
Inflammation is the booger man, and genetics. Don't believe me. Look up French Paradox. That is just one piece out of myriads of data supporting the cholesterol does NOT cause heart disease.
Comments? Opinions?

I had high blood pressure and high cholesterol.. I got rid of mine by cutting all grains out of my diet. They were causing inflammation which is what caused my high cholesterol which in turn caused my blood pressure to rise.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Genetics do have a lot to do with it, but high cholesterol absolutely raises your chance of heart attack and stroke substantially....and that comes from clogged arteries. If you look at the vast majority of average Americans, many are on cholesterol medication and have high cholesterol and high blood pressure as a result of bad diets....mostly from excessive fat intake. So there is a lot of validity to the ties of cholesterol to clogged arteries. Without a doubt probably the leading factor. Of course those with genetic disposition for arterial plaque can have low cholesterol and have issues....but if they had high cholesterol it would just be that much worse

Cholesterol is still a mystery for medical science..a lot more research is needed. like the French paradox u mentioned..the same effect happens in Mexico where they eat like Shit but have fewer problems..but you know 2 things French and Mexican culture's have in common that the studies never mention? alcohol! both cultures drink on a regular basis..I have no doubt it plays a huge part, but the gov don't want to start a drinking epidemic I reckon.

And being sedentary. Every travel show I have ever seen people walk and walk and walk in Paris. I've seen House Hunters International on whatever channel that was on and when in Paris a lot of apartments were 4'th floor walkups.

Humans were designed to be active n walk. something we've put away in the last century or 2...so no surprise it's a rise in health problems..just like old mountain folk, they ate mostly pork,biscuits,n beans but they did a lot of physical outside work which made them healthy af

When yall cut out grains which foods specifically did u drop?
I cut everything with grains. No breads, pastas, nothing. I don't do gluten because it still has some grains in it. I only eat chicken and meats with natural fats in it like ribeyes and bacon. Eggs. Veggies. Cook everything in coconut oil. My cholesterol dropped. Blood pressure normal and weight dropped. All the aches and joint pain I had is gone. A lot of Dr's are actually starting to get on board believing grains are causing problems for some people. Of course everyone's case could be different. I know people who eat grains daily and are thin and have no health problems.

I always thought grains were essential foods? Damn ima look more into it when I get time. interesting

I always thought grains were essential foods? Damn ima look more into it when I get time. interesting
Look up Dr Davis Wheat Belly. Very interesting. Like I said, not everyone is effected by grains.

Taking AAS does not help lower cholesterol , taking test may not effect testosterone to a certain dosage point but beyond TRT dosing testosterone alone has been known to negatively impact cholesterol temporarily while on cycle . With all that being said I am captain obvious and its Monday. On a side note I have taken something OTC called cholestoff and it has helped trim down my LDL quite a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom