napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine sarmsx not filling orders-refill needed

oligator

Hi all,

I need to buy a new 3 pack of cardarine and the sarmsx website says they're on vacation until 15nov. i have maybe a week supply left...i tried looking at other sites to hold me over but am having difficulty finding anywhere that has it in stock. i also noticed that there's a huge discrepancy in the price charged for the same product. on one sarms1 site it's 295.00 for 3 bottles and on another sarms1 site, its 198.00 for the exact same 3 products, but when i hit the purchase button, the link seems bad (?). Any suggestions on a quick quality refill? thanks!

Hi all,

I need to buy a new 3 pack of cardarine and the sarmsx website says they're on vacation until 15nov. i have maybe a week supply left...i tried looking at other sites to hold me over but am having difficulty finding anywhere that has it in stock. i also noticed that there's a huge discrepancy in the price charged for the same product. on one sarms1 site it's 295.00 for 3 bottles and on another sarms1 site, its 198.00 for the exact same 3 products, but when i hit the purchase button, the link seems bad (?). Any suggestions on a quick quality refill? thanks!

You want to stay away from sarms1 stuff bro. Trust me. If you need something now, biotech is selling sarms in high quality. Email orders to [email protected]

Top Bottom