napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Question

Testdude63

Going to keep this detailed but brief.

-4 weeks into cruise of 200mg cyp/wk.

-Blasted for 17 weeks on 600mg test, 800mg eq, and 600mg mast (first 14 weeks).

-Ran Adex throughout and now on Adex 0.5mg eod just to see if it's legit (based on bloods it is).

-Drew blood 3 days after pin.

-LH/FSH are EXTREMELY low, but I had 118 ng/ml just over a year ago before going TRT (self)

-Hemoglobin, hematocrit are also low, but been donating every 8 weeks and I think this is too much for me (they were in range prior to the donations).

Questions

Is the low LH/FSH possibly due to the long half life of EQ and will it more than likely continue to be this low? I mean, it's almost undetectable.

Any other thoughts or comments?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-08-16 at 9.54.25 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-08-16 at 9.54.25 AM.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2016-08-16 at 9.54.44 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-08-16 at 9.54.44 AM.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 13
A quick bump :). After reading, I noticed that it's quite common for TRT patients to have very low, almost non-detectable lh/fsh.

My AST is ALWAYS around 54-55. Doctor informed me it's from lifting weights, and I would see a more accurate number if I refrained from weight lifting for about 7 days. I laughed in his face ;).

Yes the AST is definitely true and this happened to me and I believe Jack a little while back.

From everything I understood from my initial research back when I first started trt confirms what you read about almost undetectable lh/fsh.

My creatinine levels were high one time as well, this can be from kidneys filtering enzymes from muscle tissue breakdown. I can't quite read your numbers to see if that was high or not.

That's interesting on your blood numbers, going to change to every 12- or 16 weeks or something? I wonder if you noticed any effect on your cardio from being low?

My creatinine levels were high one time as well, this can be from kidneys filtering enzymes from muscle tissue breakdown. I can't quite read your numbers to see if that was high or not.

That's interesting on your blood numbers, going to change to every 12- or 16 weeks or something? I wonder if you noticed any effect on your cardio from being low?

Kidneys were in range (they're usually a little high as you stated yours are). Yeah, I'm going to get bloods again mid blast and see where I'm at BEFORE donating lol. The past three workouts have been weird. I've felt somewhat short of breath and had some minor anxiety when I felt my HR got too high. I think this is a combination of my estradiol being lower than it ever has been and the lower than normal hemoglobin. I do need a deload soon, too, so that could be it.

A quick bump :). After reading, I noticed that it's quite common for TRT patients to have very low, almost non-detectable lh/fsh.

My AST is ALWAYS around 54-55. Doctor informed me it's from lifting weights, and I would see a more accurate number if I refrained from weight lifting for about 7 days. I laughed in his face ;).

The first thing I was going to ask was how long you had been on trt because of exactly the reason you said... when you are on trt, lh/fsh is generally always below 1 brother... its just the way it is... you'll notice anytime one is on cycle, their lh/fsh drops drastically but a month or so after pct, if the right pct was used, they are right back up and sometimes even higher than before they began... don't worry about those two if your staying on trt now... that's where they are going to be...

The first thing I was going to ask was how long you had been on trt because of exactly the reason you said... when you are on trt, lh/fsh is generally always below 1 brother... its just the way it is... you'll notice anytime one is on cycle, their lh/fsh drops drastically but a month or so after pct, if the right pct was used, they are right back up and sometimes even higher than before they began... don't worry about those two if your staying on trt now... that's where they are going to be...
Yeah, I initially freaked, but did some research and found out I'm all good :).

The hemoglobin had me a bit confused. I DID donate 4 times already this year, and my last donation was 5 weeks ago (1 week before starting my cruise). I'm guessing that's got a lot to do with it, huh? I guess I can get away with donating a lot less frequently.

When you are shutdown on exogenous test, LH and FSH are going to be at or near zero. That's what tell your body to produce test, and since you are getting plenty it basically shuts off the signal for your body to produce it, hence the non existent LH and FSH

When you are shutdown on exogenous test, LH and FSH are going to be at or near zero. That's what tell your body to produce test, and since you are getting plenty it basically shuts off the signal for your body to produce it, hence the non existent LH and FSH

That makes sense. Thanks for the clear explanation, RR. What about my hemoglobin being low (11.8)? Nothing to be concerned about?

Top Bottom