napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The blessing of all this

44YOGearHead

Bros just a second to say that God is good... he is my homeboy for certain. He's blessed me with a passion for all things iron, I've met some wonderful people and been blessed with wonderful opportunities. You better love this shit. If you don't fuck you man. I'd rather be struck by lightning than not lift... God is good, life even when dark is good if you can address a bar and let that bitch know who's boss. I've lifted in war zones, lifted rocks, stones... you name it I've lifted it all for the passion to lift. You better love it cuz if this is a pastime for you then need to get out the way baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bros just a second to say that God is good... he is my homeboy for certain. He's blessed me with a passion for all things iron, I've met some wonderful people and been blessed with wonderful opportunities. You better love this shit. If you don't fuck you man. I'd rather be struck by lightning than not lift... God is good, life even when dark is good if you can address a bar and let that bitch know who's boss. I've lifted in war zones, lifted rocks, stones... you name it I've lifted it all for the passion to lift. You better love it cuz if this is a pastime for you then need to get out the way baby.

Well said bro. I fucking live for this. It's my passion. The gym is my sanctuary...my zen...my moment of clarity. The iron is therapy to me, and without it I'd be a completely different person. Some people are only still alive because I lift lol

efe05b8c51d00e5b78c32df593f5f6e5.jpg

This steel is my sanctuary

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I have several gyms that's my hide out during prep when I need too get in the zone and be left the fuck alone

I honestly only go too the other gyms too move gear really I'm not into taking off my headphones too talk every 5 seconds while I loose my pump too answer some betas question

So addicted. 15 years ago this passion for iron saved me from a heroin addiction. I would not be here if iron was not there for me. It is my life..i put all that energy I use to put into my veins now goes into training. So addicted to them GAINZ. I hit my knees every day and thank God for introducing me to that iron life.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I honestly only go too the other gyms too move gear really I'm not into taking off my headphones too talk every 5 seconds while I loose my pump too answer some betas question

Love it when he says 'beta' I just envision so many fucktards I've encountered in gyms I smirk and have him to thank for the rare break of stern faced lifting.

Love it when he says 'beta' I just envision so many fucktards I've encountered in gyms I smirk and have him to thank for the rare break of stern faced lifting.

Definition of beta the skinny fucker staring at my wife like you ass is nice but your arms are too big . And she is for him why would a hyena want a lioness .

The best combo is good lift, good booty, good sandwich, nap time....

Definition of beta the skinny fucker staring at my wife like you ass is nice but your arms are too big . And she is for him why would a hyena want a lioness .

Or some bitch of a man saying women with muscles are too manly... if so wtf does make you??? A Beta Bitch.

I'll take a good lift over good booty all day every day.

Amen... you could be butt ass naked and if the gym closes in two hours "Can I get a rain check" will probably roll outta my mouth and piss her off... but I'll make the gym at least.

I look at it like this . If my bitch can kick your ass fuck does that make you too me.

Top Bottom