napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

biggest looser

zeke

Have you guys been following this.Now contestants are coming forward and said they were given Adderall by the lead trainer named Harper. He also gave them street drugs and told one lady to take the drug and eat one asparagus and a bite of chicken.That sounds like he was giving them meth. So many contestants coming forward looks like the real looser is that tv show.

Have you guys been following this.Now contestants are coming forward and said they were given Adderall by the lead trainer named Harper. He also gave them street drugs and told one lady to take the drug and eat one asparagus and a bite of chicken.That sounds like he was giving them meth. So many contestants coming forward looks like the real looser is that tv show.

wtf? unbelievable.. great example they are setting... and then people wonder WHY so many people get hurt... what a disgrace to say the least...

It's all about ratings..and who can loose the fastest...losing to fast is dangerous in itself.smh
The world is a Shit hole.

It's all about ratings..and who can loose the fastest...losing to fast is dangerous in itself.smh
The world is a Shit hole.

these motherfuckers should be so ashamed for telling people to lose weight this way... they have horrible karma, i know that...

these motherfuckers should be so ashamed for telling people to lose weight this way... they have horrible karma, i know that...

yeah bro you are exactly right.The karma police are going to fuck them up. I dont care what religion or what deep science course, they all say something similar.In christianity..thou shall sow as thou reap. In science for every reaction or action there is an equal and opposite reaction. These poor bastards are spending tons of money on docs try to get their bodies back from starvation. One lady said they interviewed her and at 5'6 220 she was not fucking fat enough so they told her if she wants to be a star then she needs to gains 50lbs. She did, then they gave her street drugs to loose tons of weight, via starvation. That is what I call very politely....rotten rat bastards.

yeah bro you are exactly right.The karma police are going to fuck them up. I dont care what religion or what deep science course, they all say something similar.In christianity..thou shall sow as thou reap. In science for every reaction or action there is an equal and opposite reaction. These poor bastards are spending tons of money on docs try to get their bodies back from starvation. One lady said they interviewed her and at 5'6 220 she was not fucking fat enough so they told her if she wants to be a star then she needs to gains 50lbs. She did, then they gave her street drugs to loose tons of weight, via starvation. That is what I call very politely....rotten rat bastards.

what the fuck is wrong with people seriously... these people are the scum of the scum of the scums scum... and even below that scum... How could you ever live with yourself doing shit like that... I just dont get it... im so glad you brought this up... what ever happened to just straight grinding it out day in and day out... sweating and really fucking bleeding and actually loving it because you know that you must suffer to conquer... that feeling, thats what its all about... these people are stealing that from the others and its sickening to say the least...

what the fuck is wrong with people seriously... these people are the scum of the scum of the scums scum... and even below that scum... How could you ever live with yourself doing shit like that... I just dont get it... im so glad you brought this up... what ever happened to just straight grinding it out day in and day out... sweating and really fucking bleeding and actually loving it because you know that you must suffer to conquer... that feeling, thats what its all about... these people are stealing that from the others and its sickening to say the least...

What you are referring to is developing character along the path to success. Back to our instant gratification world. If some rat bastard told me to eat one asparagus and one bite of chicken FOR THE DAY and here take some meth, I would bite his balls off and stick them in his nose. What happened to decency? Did money over ride that?

When this show was really popular, it gave many of my clients a skewed perception of what's actually achievable and maintainable. I'd have people pissed off because they only lost 2lbs this week. They're expecting 15+. All because of this damn show!! lol.

When this show was really popular, it gave many of my clients a skewed perception of what's actually achievable and maintainable. I'd have people pissed off because they only lost 2lbs this week. They're expecting 15+. All because of this damn show!! lol.

That is a shame because 2 is fucking perfect. That is why my kids don't watch TV

Damn man. That's unbelievable. I always wondered what was really going on behind the scenes of that show. I guess now we know. What a shame. So many people watch that damn joke of a show as something inspirational and motivational. It looks like it might be coming around to bite them in the ass now.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Where is the article on this? I've looked and don't see anything. And them giving the contestants meth is fucking funny, yes my sense of humor is different lol. But for real I want to read this story

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

http://nypost.com/2016/05/22/biggest-loser-fed-us-illicit-drugs-to-lose-weight-ex-contestants/. Same article I was just looking at . Man that is so fucked up. They just screwed those people's life up to make a buck.
Its sad but thats the world today. People do whatever they can to push things to the extreme to get views and make money.. The general audience doesn't like "normal". Imagine a tv show hyping up 2 lbs lost a week lol. People would think thats a joke even though its solid progress.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Its sad but thats the world today. People do whatever they can to push things to the extreme to get views and make money.. The general audience doesn't like "normal". Imagine a tv show hyping up 2 lbs lost a week lol. People would think thats a joke even though its solid progress.

Phurious Pharma Rep

it needs to be explained that 15 lbs a week is not healthy... if your just hundreds of pounds obese then yes, your more likely to drop massive amounts first because your SUPPOSED to be much lower but once you get to a certain point, thats dangerous... 2 lbs. per week is great progress for the average person although many on the show are not average consider how overweight they are, regardless, the teaching here should be that of hard work and discipline, not that you use illegal street drugs and short cuts... People think steroids are short cuts but they most certainly are not... we bust our asses even harder on them and become more strict and more disciplined to get the most out of them or they don't work properly... you MUST put in the time and sacrifice to achieve... People need to understand this...

Yeah I read that article on Sunday. Horrible misguided information from the doctors to the contestants all the way through. Bad coaching bad medical advice bad everything! Horrible. When you start off morbidly obese you already have health problems. You're going to compound the problems by trying to do what they were doing with these folks. It sickens me to be honest!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah I read that article on Sunday. Horrible misguided information from the doctors to the contestants all the way through. Bad coaching bad medical advice bad everything! Horrible. When you start off morbidly obese you already have health problems. You're going to compound the problems by trying to do what they were doing with these folks. It sickens me to be honest!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

the point of the show is to motivate others but also to help the people that have the conditions... they are supposed to help them change their lives... not only to give them confidence and make them happy but improve the overall quality of life, which health is the biggest part of.... doing things the way they are, they are just taking from their lives, shortening them, lessening the quality and using them to get what they want... its dispicable and shameful and i hope the show gets discontinued for this...

Top Bottom