napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimistame question

taw3mal

Hey Dylan

Big fan of the channel. I recently got given a supp called epicat max which is a "myostatin inhibitor". Now im a bit skeptical on supps but i thought i would give it a try as it was for free. After reading the ingredients and doing my research i realized that it also contained an AI called arimistane at 50mg per daily dose. I was wondering whether at this dosage it would cause any libido issues/sex issues (ED) or gynecomastia as those are the only sides im worried about.

Thanks a lot

Gyno is caused by too much estrogen. Arimistane as an AI will lower your estrogen, not raise it.
To cause sex issues you need to crush your estrogen to very low numbers which definitely won't happen with OTC AI product.
It's potent but nowhere near as potent as real AI's like Aromasin. You got nothing to worry about that ingredient.

arimistane is an aromatase inhibitor, which is not necessary for you right now.. if it crushed your estrogen, then it would cause libido issues... i guess i dont see the necessity with having arimistane in the product...

I guess the companies are tossing it in half their products simply because it's allowed to be sold legally as supplement (for now) & it's stronger than pretty much any other legal supplement.
It's nothing compared to SARMs or steroids but the stuff actually works for someone who never used anything stronger than Creatine.
Dylan got a point tho, after I've learned about AI's & their actual use it sounds very silly to add it in every other product

Hey Dylan

Big fan of the channel. I recently got given a supp called epicat max which is a "myostatin inhibitor". Now im a bit skeptical on supps but i thought i would give it a try as it was for free. After reading the ingredients and doing my research i realized that it also contained an AI called arimistane at 50mg per daily dose. I was wondering whether at this dosage it would cause any libido issues/sex issues (ED) or gynecomastia as those are the only sides im worried about.

Thanks a lot

What else is in the product? I wouldnt just go taking something without knowing exactly what it was bro.....free or not

Top Bottom