napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

andarine s4

woofourt

Hey brother, thanks for posting all the great informative videos!

I have a question and didn't really wanna get on a thread or YouTube to ask it.

I ordered S4 I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

My question is can I avoid the sight side if I stay in the 50mg range? And if I do stay there am I wasting my time taking it?

I will definitely listen to your advice from the video on how to dose it if the side doesn't appear at 50mgs.

50mg is the recommended dose bro. You may still get vision sides regardless. I did with sarmsx s4 because it is dosed properly. 50mg isn't wasting it at all.

Robolics Labs Representative

50mg is a great starting point. At that dose most vision sides are minimal and manageable for the majority, but everyone is different

I got them from Sarmsx.... I started at 50mgs and I'm gonna listen to your advice on how to take them....... I gotta be honest I'm a little nervous about the vision side but I'm gonna just take it slow . Any other advice would definitely be helpful...... Thanks again gentleman

I got them from Sarmsx.... I started at 50mgs and I'm gonna listen to your advice on how to take them....... I gotta be honest I'm a little nervous about the vision side but I'm gonna just take it slow . Any other advice would definitely be helpful...... Thanks again gentleman
everything in the thread i sent you covers it all...

You may or may not get them. I've upped my dose to 80mg now that I'm in the 6th week of my cycle and haven't gotten any vision sides.

S4 is awesome!!!! I've bumped up to 60 and I feel great. Avoided Tyson so far lol. I'm on trt also my vascularity is incredible. I have a question would taking osterine also be a good idea I'd like to bulk up a little more. Thanks

S4 is awesome!!!! I've bumped up to 60 and I feel great. Avoided Tyson so far lol. I'm on trt also my vascularity is incredible. I have a question would taking osterine also be a good idea I'd like to bulk up a little more. Thanks
LOLLL LOVE IT.. keep dodging and ducking iron mike bro! to your question, YES, absolutely you can add ostarine but the BETTER option is to add lgd... that combo is so ridiculously bad ass.. its literally the best sarms duo you can run... i would definitely get it added asap...

Nice results with s4 bro. It's a very powerful sarm on results as you can see.

If you are looking to bulk up I agree with Dylan that lgd makes more sense. Besides that it goes so well with S4

I'm gonna order lgd now. So I'm taking S4 when I wake up at 5am and again 4-6 hours later. When would I take the lgd?
Thanks again

Alright I'm ordered and in processing stage. What should the dose be in order to just bill up and stay vascular and ripped? Thanks for your help in advance.

Hell yeah man! The more the marrier! Sarms love each other. Grab LGD. Much more anabolic.

I'm gonna order lgd now. So I'm taking S4 when I wake up at 5am and again 4-6 hours later. When would I take the lgd?
Thanks again

Your dosage for both would be this bro

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

take lgd first thing in the morning... it makes no difference on when you work out in terms of your dosing. there is no bearing on your workout if you dose them before your workout...

Top Bottom