domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Acne getting worse... not sure why

Acne getting worse... not sure why

Hey guys,

My acne has gotten a lot worse over the last 3 weeks and I am not sure why. Currently 20 years old. Below are all the supplements/medications I am taking:

TRT - 80mg test p/week
    Cardarine - 20mg per day
    Osta - 25mg per day
    Finasteride - 1mg per day
    Nardil/Phenelzine - 60mg per day
    Acne cream (Differin)

Anybody had issues with acne worsening all of a sudden? did you guys work out the root of your problems? Going to see a doc next week about it but need to try work out the root of the problem before then so that it does not worsen.

Probably because you're 20 years old...
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Why are you on TRT exactly?...

Also, in my opinion, IF you have this prescribed... 80mg of Test Prop is NOT enough

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Except that doesn't explain why my acne started at 16, stopped at 18 and now suddenly started again..

Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Hey guys,

My acne has gotten a lot worse over the last 3 weeks and I am not sure why. Currently 20 years old. Below are all the supplements/medications I am taking:

TRT - 80mg test p/week
    Cardarine - 20mg per day
    Osta - 25mg per day
    Finasteride - 1mg per day
    Nardil/Phenelzine - 60mg per day
    Acne cream (Differin)

Anybody had issues with acne worsening all of a sudden? did you guys work out the root of your problems? Going to see a doc next week about it but need to try work out the root of the problem before then so that it does not worsen.
    Have you recently started or came off of anything hormonal? Hormonal swings are typically what causes acne, which is also why a lot of people your age have issues with it as their hormones change and develop

Poor signalling causing my body to not produce enough testosterone. And its at 80mg because I'm prone to hair loss and worry that too much will aggravate it.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Have you recently started or came off of anything hormonal? Hormonal swings are typically what causes acne, which is also why a lot of people your age have issues with it as their hormones change and develop
    haven't touched steroids besides testosterone for TRT. And the only other hormone affecting thing I take is Finasteride. Estrogen is in check so never had the need for an AI

Shave your head. That problem will be solved. Then I'd use a new acne gel called deferin. I probably spelled it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Except that doesn't explain why my acne started at 16, stopped at 18 and now suddenly started again..
    Acne can be caused by a plethora of different aspects in your life. I personally had awful acne from 15-21. Stopped when I was almost 22 then peaked again after I was 23. My diet at that age caused many issues and my job didnt help. Taking all the stuff your on doesn't help, being 20 years old your body is still in development. You cannot expect to solve acne just like that.

Every time I got bad acne it was because of a change in my diet.Are you eating anything different?