napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla tren piss update

Bigsteve5776

Just for anyone who may need this information in the future. Tren piss humor is not acceptable at your cousins wedding reception.

lol those haven't been too intense. Damn brah this wedding had me eating like s fat bastard. I blame the tren/alcohol combo.

You should see the memes I made on the hipo BF sale thread... nothing but sexy shit.
The Norse blood has affected me brainses uhbiliteees...
I saw those too bro lol. All great. You're determined to not let that thread get lost in the ocean of spam lol. Thats being a good rep though dude.

Yall are fucked up, pinned again.... I like to try new spots after a couple train not to bad. Had this white pin a cc of tren in my trap

Oh yeah... bis and calves suck balls at be worse then that

I can pin a cc to my biceps no problem, calves are horrible, traps... I imagine the feeling of a major muscle pull hitting you by the morning. Keep me posted cuz if traps aren't shit cool even though I can't reach mine for a pin.

Pinned my traps once.....couldn't turn my damn head for a week....oh and 44 good looking out with that pm my man!

Pinned my traps once.....couldn't turn my damn head for a week....oh and 44 good looking out with that pm my man!

NP bro, that's what I'm here for... making things easier for solid bro's and life difficult for punk ass'd hoes lol.

So I had this chick pin my traps last night cuz I went to a wedding reception. Fuckin sucks, terrible idea, never again.

You know what's awesome.. Running good tren, raising my core temp to 1000000 degrees and then.. Oh ya. You work in a clean room wearing full body suit and hood And boots over your regular clothes. Wtf. I'm literally cooking and soaking wet.. And beet red. Standing still. Ugh

VALHALLA CEO

Lol... Tren Zen is bliss thermogenic style.

Top Bottom