napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Boosters

Test Boosters

Are there any good test boosters that are legit? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

yes, n2generate is what i would recommend bro

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...2generate.html

I liked Post CT but I don?t know if it?s around anymore. Enhanced athlete Black Ox has the most compounds at clinical trial doses I have seen. I am currently on it now during my PCT. I like to suggest running individual ingredients which you can buy off amazon. A lot of the times you can buy the ingredients individually and run them at clinical doses for cheaper then buying an all in one test booster.
    Ashwagandga
    Tribulis
    Long jack
    Akarakara
    Taurine
    D-aspartic acid(run for 4 weeks at a time)

These are some of my staple test boosting ingredients that I incorporate into my everyday and PCT.

n2generate ES bro

For year round I recommend N2Generate. If you were looking for something to take in PCT or just something with a little more kick, try N2Generate ES.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    For year round I recommend N2Generate. If you were looking for something to take in PCT or just something with a little more kick, try N2Generate ES.
    100 percent agree

I second this. I haven't tried but a lot of people recommends me this.

Agree with this

I personally liked Tongkat Ali. Nice boos to the libido as well.

Quote Originally Posted by theranch2 View Post
    I personally liked Tongkat Ali. Nice boos to the libido as well.
    n2generate has tongkat in it amongst several other strong test boosting ingredients