domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Proform Labs

  1. #1

    Proform Labs

    I've been running Proform labs Test Cyp since Feb.. that deal, two jugs for the price of one (or something like that) I couldn't pass up and glad I didn't. It's smooth as hell and have felt great the entire time. Turn around time on the gear was the fastest I've dealt, shot out to IWGF for being on point... and I recently added Deca to the mix which I'm really starting to like. I have to say, Deca might be my new fav. It's treating me right that's for damn sure.

    I'm running 300mg of Test, and 200mg of Deca.. At first I was having some issues controlling prolactin, but got my AI's dialed in and everything is all good. I'm glad I stuck with it cause I'm really starting to reap the benefits. I also have some Bayer Proviron which has really boosted my libido, and my sense of well being continues to rise as the weeks go by. I also have some SARMS in mix- S4, Ostarine, GW.

    I'll be running some bloods next week, and I'll be eager to see what my test levels are at, as well as some other numbers I would be interested to see.

    Happy Easter everyone!

  2. #2
    Great news! Can you share what you needed to do with AI's to control prolactin for those who maybe thinking about running the same combo in the future

  3. #3
    Nice. I will keep watching this one. Proform is solid gear. They dose it properly so you should be able to dial your cycle le in perfectly.

    Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by medeiros13 View Post
    Great news! Can you share what you needed to do with AI's to control prolactin for those who maybe thinking about running the same combo in the future
    First off I gave my body a chance to acclimate, which took about a week or two. I was at first using aromasin, but as soon as I started to have prolactin (lactating) issues I started taking letro. I may have jumped the gun on the letro, but I wanted to handle the issue as soon as possible. I got a little over excited starting this cycle and kicked started with prop.. That was my first mistake. Estrogen gets too high out of range and thats when you start experiencing prolactin sides.

    After a week I switched back over to aromasin cause letro will negatively impact your lipid profile after so long. I also got some Rolaxifene and starting taking 60 mg ED which helps with gyno.

    Here is a better look at my regime-

    Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
    Rolaxifene 60mg ED
    B-12 Injection 500mg ED
    Caber 0.5 mg E3D

    This is a great way to control prolactin when using nandrolones and this coming from someone who is very gyno sensitive. I had every intention on dropping Deca cause wet compounds just cause too many issues, but like I said... I'm glad I stuck it out.

    Making sure you have all the ancillaries on hand before you start your cycle is most important advice I can give you. Let me know if you need any help bro.

  5. #5
    Awesome to hear bro. I'm glad you stuck it out and are having great results

    Phurious Pharma Representative
    PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Awesome to hear bro. I'm glad you stuck it out and are having great results

    Phurious Pharma Representative
    PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount
    It's nice man.. I've been in a deficit but still putting on some lean mass. Not holding any water either which has held me back from ever trying Deca in the past. Really getting some nice shape. Wifey even mentioned something, which she won't say unless its pretty noticeable.

  7. #7
    Senior Member TIN MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Land Of OZ
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    First off I gave my body a chance to acclimate, which took about a week or two. I was at first using aromasin, but as soon as I started to have prolactin (lactating) issues I started taking letro. I may have jumped the gun on the letro, but I wanted to handle the issue as soon as possible. I got a little over excited starting this cycle and kicked started with prop.. That was my first mistake. Estrogen gets too high out of range and thats when you start experiencing prolactin sides.

    After a week I switched back over to aromasin cause letro will negatively impact your lipid profile after so long. I also got some Rolaxifene and starting taking 60 mg ED which helps with gyno.

    Here is a better look at my regime-

    Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
    Rolaxifene 60mg ED
    B-12 Injection 500mg ED
    Caber 0.5 mg E3D

    This is a great way to control prolactin when using nandrolones and this coming from someone who is very gyno sensitive. I had every intention on dropping Deca cause wet compounds just cause too many issues, but like I said... I'm glad I stuck it out.

    Making sure you have all the ancillaries on hand before you start your cycle is most important advice I can give you. Let me know if you need any help bro.
    I had little rope size lumps under my nipples ...........This is what I did.

    Letrozole 2.5mg with Aromasin 25mg for 7 days , Caber 0.5 mg E3D , Then dropped the Aromasin

    Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days now The lumps are gone...... go two
    more week with the Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days

    Dropped the Letrozole back on Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

    ALL is good now.......



    Yes I know I attack it aggressively

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TIN MAN View Post
    I had little rope size lumps under my nipples ...........This is what I did.

    Letrozole 2.5mg with Aromasin 25mg for 7 days , Caber 0.5 mg E3D , Then dropped the Aromasin

    Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days now The lumps are gone...... go two
    more week with the Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days

    Dropped the Letrozole back on Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

    ALL is good now.......



    Yes I know I attack it aggressively
    That letro is no joke for sure. I ran it for 30 days and my cholesterol was trashed. Dried me out real nice though. I actually didn't mind using it as a AI, but compromised cholesterol worries me the most.

    You can achieve similar (if not the same) results dosing aromasin at 25mg. And aromasin has so many great benefits so I only mess with letro when absolutely necessary.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TIN MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Land Of OZ
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    That letro is no joke for sure. I ran it for 30 days and my cholesterol was trashed. Dried me out real nice though. I actually didn't mind using it as a AI, but compromised cholesterol worries me the most.

    You can achieve similar (if not the same) results dosing aromasin at 25mg. And aromasin has so many great benefits so I only mess with letro when absolutely necessary.
    YOUR SO RIGHT Letrozole is no joke, but if you need it , it's awesome, use it with care

  10. #10
    Yeah but there is definitely a time and place for Letro. There are just those times when aromasin won't do the trick. That's when the big gun Letro comes out...........then put that thing away as fast as you can. As soon as the job is done.

    Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •