bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pharmalady Shipping Option

Pharmalady Shipping Option

Due to the current state of the world, economy shipping is **SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.** Only express shipping is available, this post will be updated when economy shipping becomes an available option. Thanks in advance for your understanding and support.

The Pharmalady Team.

Is she still shipping to the United States? Express shipping was not an option for the United States a few months ago, is it now?

Can you post the April product list please?
    Last edited by Kylar2127; 04-06-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Yes, express shipping is the only option. The April specials have been posted, for a price list send a request to [email protected]

Pahrmaladyrep I am sending you a PM about an order

If express shipping was not an option for the U.S. before, how is it now? If it is then that's great, but I thought it was for only limited areas in Europe and Asia. Can we expect the same (4-5) day estimate as people overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by mslifting18 View Post
    Pahrmaladyrep I am sending you a PM about an order
    Ok, I'll look out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetRx View Post
    If express shipping was not an option for the U.S. before, how is it now? If it is then that's great, but I thought it was for only limited areas in Europe and Asia. Can we expect the same (4-5) day estimate as people overseas?
    Shipping and payment options do change from time to time. These changes are made to better service the customer. With what's going on in the world, the postal service isn't to concerned about economy shipping. Yes, express is still estimated at 4 to 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by PharmaLadyRep View Post
    Shipping and payment options do change from time to time. These changes are made to better service the customer. With what's going on in the world, the postal service isn't to concerned about economy shipping. Yes, express is still estimated at 4 to 5 days
    Fair enough. Will be ordering soon. Thank you for the info.

Pharmalady Shipping Option

Anyone get the Express Shipping in the US yet? I want some insight before ordering again..

Same here I would also would like to know