napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady

Christmas

Great deals, fast arrival. High potency. Compared to what my doc prescribed me for TRT, the difference is huge. Not just the dosage, but I just feel better on it overall, responding better. I have have the Propionate and the Enanthate. Not looking at others or cycles till bodyfat is in ideal ranges, but with the little I’ve tried I’m impressed.

Welcome to the Pharma Lady experience. Thanks for sharing....

Did you get Platinum Biotech brand? I've used Cyp and Prop and I'm extremely happy.

Yep Platinum Biotech. Prop provides a decent energy boost too, sleep needs have dropped, and estrogen has dropped a little too even at a higher dose. Very affordable Prop makes me happy too.

I've had the same response with PB Prop. I can work a 10 "hour shift, go to the gym, meal prep for the next day, and still have energy

Are there other products PharmaLady sells that provides boosts to energy and mental clarity? I have the platinum hgh, but waiting to get my workout consistent again (after a severe illness) before running it.

Are there other products PharmaLady sells that provides boosts to energy and mental clarity? I have the platinum hgh, but waiting to get my workout consistent again (after a severe illness) before running it.
Platinum Biotech Modafinil

I've had great success with the Pb test c and test e. I like long esters because it equals less pinning, don't want to feel like a pin cushion. I'm glad your happy and thanks for giving Pharmalady your support.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Most medicines and hormones are rapidly metabolized in me. For example, Test C has a half life of 3.5 days in me. I also aromatize estrogen fairly easily with long esters since I more easily have high free test levels (equivalent to your average someone at 600 ng/dL while at 350 ng/dL in my blood), and I’m sensitive to estrogen (I get negative side effects once it goes above 30 unless my test levels are above 1200 ng/dL). With Test P, I get less estrogen side effects for some reason, and more of an energy high.
I tried pine pollen extract under the tongue, which dumps non-Ester test in your bloodstream (very short half life), and I felt amazing.
I know I need to get my bodyfat down, it’s rarher difficult. My metabolism doesn’t like giving up weight, whether fat or muscle. Sit on a couch for 6 months? No muscle loss. Fat loss? Only under keto.

Last edited:
Most medicines and hormones are rapidly metabolism in me. For example, Test C has a half life of 3.5 days in me. I also aromatize estrogen fairly easily with long eaters since I more easily have high free test levels (equivalent to your average someone at 600 ng/dL while at 350 ng/dL in my blood), and I’m sensitive to estrogen (I get negative side effects once it goes above 30 unless my test levels are above 1200 ng/dL). With Test P, I get less estrogen side effects for some reason, and more of an energy high.
I tried pine pollen extract under the tongue, which dumps non-Ester test in your bloodstream (very short half life), and I felt amazing.
I know I need to get my bodyfat down, it’s rarher difficult. My metabolism doesn’t like giving up weight, whether fat or muscle. Sit on a couch for 6 months? No muscle loss. Fat loss? Only under keto.
I respond much better to Prop also. Significantly so... Those that say there's no difference hasn't experienced what I have.

Top Bottom