napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New Guy - Ready to be Chastised.

TroyjanMan

Hey guys, brand new to these forums. I read etiquette rules and whatnot so hoping I don't say dumb stuff.
However I understand that what I'm about to say might be an open door to be lectured, and that is what I want.

I am 27 y/o
6'5
200lbs
18-20% body fat currently.

I have ran 2 cycles, my powerlifting coach helped me out with everything. Both cycles were Test only, 400mg a week for the first cycle and 500mg a week for the 2nd cycle.
Now that I am joining the online world and been reading up on things for months, I am seeing there are a lot safer ways to do things than what my coach had me do. Doh.
I had no AI and only had Nolva for a PCT. Which from what I'm seeing, I might get blasted for being idiotic.

I haven't ran a cycle for about a year now and want to do it right this time.

So here are my thoughts - critique me please:

Week 1/20 -Test Cyp : 400mg / week
Week 1/20 -EQ : 600mg / week
Week 1/26 -Aromasin : 15mg / EOD
Week 22/26 -Nolva : 40mg / week for 2 weeks then 20mg / week for 2 weeks
Week 22/26 -Chlomid : 50mg / week for 2 weeks then 25mg / week for 2 weeks.

Please if this is terrible let me know. I've been reading up on this stuff for about 6 months. Should I be adding other things to this cycle?
HCG? Other Sarms?

Cheers guys,

The cycle looks good, but its also a great idea to get some pre cycle bloodwork. Did you have alot of bloat or estrogen sides your last cycle? If you didn't you may not need an A.I EOD. You could possibly get away with going longer without an AI maybe every 4 days. This is why bloodwork is important...before...middle....and after PCT

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HCG should be ran the last 2 weeks of your cycle and the 2 weeks your letting your esters clear

This is why bloodwork is important...before...middle....and after PCT

Ah yes that would have been good information to give - I did get blood work done before taking any cycle. I was at a Free Test level of 302. Cholesterol was running a little high as well.
I however did not get any blood work done after the cycles - I need to get in and do that asap.

Did you have alot of bloat or estrogen sides your last cycle? If you didn't you may not need an A.I EOD. You could possibly get away with going longer without an AI maybe every 4 days.

I definitely got irritable nipples - but didn't notice too much bloating.
Gyno scares the hell outta me so I really wanna take AI as a precaution. Will I run into too many issues if I take it EOD or should I take it E4D to be safe?

I definitely got irritable nipples - but didn't notice too much bloating.
Gyno scares the hell outta me so I really wanna take AI as a precaution. Will I run into too many issues if I take it EOD or should I take it E4D to be safe?
Only bloodwork can tell honestly. I would start with every other day until you can get midcycle bloods to confirm

UR 18-20% body fat, you sure as hell better be on top of your AI, because at that body fat, you are going to aromatize heavily

Hey guys, brand new to these forums. I read etiquette rules and whatnot so hoping I don't say dumb stuff.
However I understand that what I'm about to say might be an open door to be lectured, and that is what I want.

I am 27 y/o
6'5
200lbs
18-20% body fat currently.

I have ran 2 cycles, my powerlifting coach helped me out with everything. Both cycles were Test only, 400mg a week for the first cycle and 500mg a week for the 2nd cycle.
Now that I am joining the online world and been reading up on things for months, I am seeing there are a lot safer ways to do things than what my coach had me do. Doh.
I had no AI and only had Nolva for a PCT. Which from what I'm seeing, I might get blasted for being idiotic.

I haven't ran a cycle for about a year now and want to do it right this time.

So here are my thoughts - critique me please:

Week 1/20 -Test Cyp : 400mg / week
Week 1/20 -EQ : 600mg / week
Week 1/26 -Aromasin : 15mg / EOD
Week 22/26 -Nolva : 40mg / week for 2 weeks then 20mg / week for 2 weeks
Week 22/26 -Chlomid : 50mg / week for 2 weeks then 25mg / week for 2 weeks.

Please if this is terrible let me know. I've been reading up on this stuff for about 6 months. Should I be adding other things to this cycle?
HCG? Other Sarms?

Cheers guys,

Mostly you coach's fault bossman. Now you know.

What are your goals here? Still powerlifting?

Mostly you coach's fault bossman. Now you know.

What are your goals here? Still powerlifting?

Hey man,

Strength gains are goals, but I chose EQ as a "lighter" substance to jump into, in addition to test which I've already run. I hear it's not the best for power lifting per say but I dont need anything for competing. In the end I want to look good, but maybe perform things slightly better. Does that make sense? Are my goals inadequate?

Thank you for taking time to help out!

I would dispense with the idea of "lighter" anything in the AAS world.

I love EQ and test together but I'm not an expert on the best cycle to run for PL-ing so I'll hand off on that.

Also depends on what your idea of "looking good" is.

Mark Henry looking good or Greg Plitt looking good?

Top Bottom