PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Need some reviews on PharmaStoreCom

  1. #1

    Need some reviews on PharmaStoreCom

    Hey guys i wanna order some products from pharmastorecom for fast lean mass gainning and dont know what should i buy and which pharm is the best is it dragon pharma? And hows the quality of them is it good?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Steroidify Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    296
    Hello sir.

    If by "PharmaStoreCom" you mean us, please be aware of our 2 domains, which are pharmacomstore.ws and steroidify.com as we've seen very similar domains being used by sources that have nothing to do with us.

    Also, leaving the link here:

    https://steroidify.com/

    Regards.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaComStore Rep View Post
    Hello sir.

    If by "PharmaStoreCom" you mean us, please be aware of our 2 domains, which are pharmacomstore.ws and steroidify.com as we've seen very similar domains being used by sources that have nothing to do with us.

    Also, leaving the link here:

    https://steroidify.com/

    Regards.
    Okey i will be aware can you please recommand me a good cycle for fast lean muscle gains and should i go for dragon pharma?

  4. #4
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranged123 View Post
    Okey i will be aware can you please recommand me a good cycle for fast lean muscle gains and should i go for dragon pharma?
    Hello, please check your other thread with the same question for responses. Thank you.

    PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

  5. #5
    Senior Member Steroidify Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranged123 View Post
    Okey i will be aware can you please recommand me a good cycle for fast lean muscle gains and should i go for dragon pharma?
    We trust every brand we carry.

    You got some good answers from our rep "PCS P0N", but PharmComStore also offers basic consulting and cycle planning from a retired IFBB pro:

    https://steroidify.com/announce/ask-a-ifbb-pro

    If interested, please PM me or PCS P0N and we can provide the email address for consulting and cycle planning.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaComStore Rep View Post
    We trust every brand we carry.

    You got some good answers from our rep "PCS P0N", but PharmComStore also offers basic consulting and cycle planning from a retired IFBB pro:

    https://steroidify.com/announce/ask-a-ifbb-pro

    If interested, please PM me or PCS P0N and we can provide the email address for consulting and cycle planning.
    Yes i have already talked with ifbb pro consulter and ill order this week probebly

  7. #7
    Senior Member Steroidify Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranged123 View Post
    Yes i have already talked with ifbb pro consulter and ill order this week probebly
    We appreciate your trust and your business.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •