napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Price and Product List

Thin D

image.php

MGP Price and Product List

Effective 11/12/2016--- The pricelist could change before updated here. Please email us for a current list at [email protected]

Domestic USA only
Minimum...$50 (before shipping)
Shipping...$10 ( Orders normally ship in 48hrs or less. Friday orders normally ship on Mon )
Payment...Bitcoin and WU

20ml VIALS.....( 10ml vials by request.)

Test E 250 20ml--- $55
Test Decanoate 250 20ml--- $55
Test p 100 20ml--- $45
Deca 200 20ml--- $70
NPP 150 20ml--- $70
Bold Undecylenate(EQ) 300 20ml--- $70 OUT OF STOCK
Bold Cypionate 150 20ml--- $60
Tren a 100 20ml--- $70 (This batch contains 2% guaiacol)
Tren e 200 20ml--- $90
Tren a/Test p blend 200 20ml---$100..(that's 100mg tren a and 100mg test p per ml) 4 left
Superdrol 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.
.................................... COMING SOON....................................
Anavar 25mg capsules
Methenolone acetate (Primobolan) ???
Test base 75mg/ml ???
Test c 200 and test c 250

Email at [email protected] for orders
Wickr at thindee

image.php

Last edited:
This is where I will post product and price info. Check back often to see if things change, like stuff is out of stock, new products, etc...
I'm starting to run a little low on 10ml vials, so there might be a short time where all I have are 20ml vials.

Last edited:
Great lineup with great prices. This is the first time I've ever seen anybody sell test deconate. That's the longest ester test isn't it? If I order I will probably order 20s just because of the convenience factor. Is there a better price on 20's? Or just double the 10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price is just slightly better...test d 10ml $35...test d 20ml $65.
Test d is a longer ester than e or c, but test undecanoate is a little longer than test d still.

Alright. Well awesome. Does that go with all oils? About a 5 dollar savings?

Alright. Well awesome. Does that go with all oils? About a 5 dollar savings?

That goes for all oils....for right now. But don't be surprised if I turn around and make it a $10 savings. Sometimes I drink too much beer and do that kind of thing.

I know that it cost more than gso, but I also heard it was one of the best.

Yes same here bud. I heard that it just is a lot smoother and everything too. But again I mean as long as the vial says 250 or 300 or 200 and that's pretty damn accurate I'm happy.

If there's anything you guys might want added to this list, let me know. If there is enough demand for it, I'll try it out.

As you said primo 100-200 would we a great addition. I also think Tbol would be a good one to have on the stock list.

Tbol....what mg are you thinking? I'm thinking primo 200, but that shit would be expensive....don't wanna scare people off.

Yeah it usually runs around 90 if not a bit more a bottle. Make some and see what happens. And for Tbol I'd say 25mg or 10? I want 60mg a day and I bought my from BGS and they're in capsule form not tablet which is ok it works but now I only take 50mg a day not 60. Not a huge deal. What would the price be in legit primo if I can ask bud

I really haven't thought about the price on primo yet...100mg/ml 150mg/ml 200mg/ml ?????
Maybe Primo Enan. 100mg/ml for $60-$65? Of coarse I will need a test subject to run about 3 or 4 vials of it for me, cause I can't run it.

Last edited:
Why can't you run it bud? I haven't seen it at all in enan... maybe it's all usually like that. I just see it as primo depot or long name primobolan depot. I'm not a chemist so I'm not sure how it's made.

Top Bottom