PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lgd 4033 + MK677 or stack more

  1. #1

    Lgd 4033 + MK677 or stack more

    Hi all, I am new to the forum and sarms.

    I am 36, 179cm, 85kg.
    I am 6 weeks into my first cycle of LGD 4033 + RAD 140 and loving the results.

    I was wondering if I should use a stack called Kong. It has MK2866, LGD 4033, RAD 140, MK 677 & GW. I have heard you can get great results from running just LGD and MK677 as well. Is it worth throwing it all together with the bigger stack or is just too much at once?
    My goal is to bulk up.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    it's not too much but such a Kong stack is most likely a bunk, get ur sarms from here they are 100% legit and vouched by forum staff & members

    https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...rms-47166.html

  3. #3
    Kong stack? That's funny... Lol!

  4. #4
    I would have high doubts of anything that claims to have all of them compounds in a capsule, especially at listed concentration. That's a big red flag for bunk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I would have high doubts of anything that claims to have all of them compounds in a capsule, especially at listed concentration. That's a big red flag for bunk
    Thanks RickRock.
    Would you maybe advise to go for seperate sarms? I was thinking of lgd and MK677. Is this an ok bulking stack? Also would you advise liquid rather then capsules?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    it's not too much but such a Kong stack is most likely a bunk, get ur sarms from here they are 100% legit and vouched by forum staff & members

    https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...rms-47166.html
    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Red dog 82 View Post
    Thanks RickRock.
    Would you maybe advise to go for seperate sarms? I was thinking of lgd and MK677. Is this an ok bulking stack? Also would you advise liquid rather then capsules?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lgd and mk677 is good for bulking. So is rad

    Liquid or capsule doesn't really matter. Just need to have a good source

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Lgd and mk677 is good for bulking. So is rad

    Liquid or capsule doesn't really matter. Just need to have a good source
    Thanks RickRock


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Red dog 82 View Post
    Thanks RickRock


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're welcome bro

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •