napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Let's Discuss the BGS TriBlend

MarkD

As many of you know BGS is my shit. I've used almost all their products witht he exception of the injectable Tbol and Tri-Blend (TNE, TRNE Drol). Yesterday before my workout i hit myself in my office with 1.5 cc's, waitied about 45 minutes then started to put in work. There was only a little bite which was to be expected, bases do that to me. But, i;m a real savage and just stretched it out and was fine. i stacked this with 20 mg's of GW and went HARD. Full body workout focusing on all major push and pull lifts. i was READY TO KILL.

As many of you know BGS is my shit. I've used almost all their products witht he exception of the injectable Tbol and Tri-Blend (TNE, TRNE Drol). Yesterday before my workout i hit myself in my office with 1.5 cc's, waitied about 45 minutes then started to put in work. There was only a little bite which was to be expected, bases do that to me. But, i;m a real savage and just stretched it out and was fine. i stacked this with 20 mg's of GW and went HARD. Full body workout focusing on all major push and pull lifts. i was READY TO KILL.

Beast mode. Great review bro. Kill shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beast mode. Great review bro. Kill shit

When i walked out of my office my boy was like "BRO IT SMELLS LIKE STRAIGHT UP GEAR IN THERE, AWESOME". For real though, it's a great blend

TNE is my favorite... but the Tri Blend is the mothers milk. Savagery at its finest levels.

The bite isn't bad at all either. I actually thought it would be much worse the first time I tried it, but like you said.. stretched it out, went to work and could crush a cueball barehanded.

Smells like victory..

Awesome, I wasn't aware that he carried injectable TBOL

The tri blend is savage. Best workouts I get are an hour to an hour and a half after I hit it.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

The tri blend is savage. Best workouts I get are an hour to an hour and a half after I hit it.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Yup.. I go 90 min after pin and feel like
64277e03a7266bdbb9f5d1de846329f8.jpg

BGS TRI BLEND IS AWESOME SHIT.... use it every workout 2ml.. and destroy the weights!!!!!

Yup.. I go 90 min after pin and feel like
64277e03a7266bdbb9f5d1de846329f8.jpg

I'm still trying to understand this whole base thing for a pre workout. They didn't have this around 25 years ago! What's it do for you exactly? What's the best way to go as a start? (Base only, im skilled in AAS otherwise ) thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm still trying to understand this whole base thing for a pre workout. They didn't have this around 25 years ago! What's it do for you exactly? What's the best way to go as a start? (Base only, im skilled in AAS otherwise ) thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Sounds really interesting. Is it strictly for pre workouts? Can it be used say when you feel sluggish?

(Enrique)

my old ass has no knowledge of this either. TNE?? Bases? how do I use as a pre-workout to get the intensity and focus??
Point me in the right direction and I'll research it. Please.

IMO bases just give you CLEAN, Raw Power. You literally feel like a monster in the gym, without any jitters. With no esters you get the full effect of the drug within an hour or so. It gives you strength, energy, stamina and also makes you a stallion in the bedroom. I can't say enough good things for a Base as a PWO. It's a game changer. If your looking for something to truly take your workout to the next level. You must try a base. It will make you super aggressive in the gym as well.
You will definitely have eyes on you.

IMO bases just give you CLEAN, Raw Power. You literally feel like a monster in the gym, without any jitters. With no esters you get the full effect of the drug within an hour or so. It gives you strength, energy, stamina and also makes you a stallion in the bedroom. I can't say enough good things for a Base as a PWO. It's a game changer. If your looking for something to truly take your workout to the next level. You must try a base. It will make you super aggressive in the gym as well.
You will definitely have eyes on you.

I know this isn't the proper place... hijacking someones thread but :) if you don't mind, give me an example. I'll do the leg work but give me a direction. I'm new to the "bases" and TNE??
This has peaked my curiosity. Old Dog New Trick kinda thing.
Thanks OP for allowing the temp hijack.

Tne= test no ester.
Trne=tren no ester

Like the guys mentioned above you get full effect of the compound within a couple hours. Where as prop, cyp, enanthate, etc is a slower release over a period of time depending on the ester attached.

I actually would love to hear some Feedback on that Superdrol base. That sounds like some straight Hulk stuff. I bet that will make you massacre the weights.

Top Bottom