bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear

Thread: Kuda Labs

Kuda Labs

Dears , does any one got information or experience with Kuda labs or any product of that lab called KUDA , Here below the link if anyone got information regarding that lab

http://www.kudapharmalab.com/index.html#aboutus

Best regards

They suck dear

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zamrka View Post
    Dears , does any one got information or experience with Kuda labs or any product of that lab called KUDA , Here below the link if anyone got information regarding that lab

http://www.kudapharmalab.com/index.html#aboutus

Best regards
    why yes dear...aren't they the lab that is a front for law enforcement..you know the one..you go to their website....they put a trojan on your computer and track you...then bust you for all your illegal activity

Never heard of them. Like I've said a thousand times, stick with the good legit sources on this board like Biotech. You can't go wrong with that. Why risk it??

Can you give a trusted official website coz I found that many useres reported that there are some fake websites out there plz

Ummm guys this is a troll post. It's an advertisement. Delete this shit "dear" lol

cant say that ive heard of them before

No its not I didn't said anything good or bad about it im just asking because i saw it at a local steroids dealer , thanks for being behave for saying shit about a normal question it really reflects a lot of things about you .

Johnny Law