napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Jintani Labs any reviews??

they are super cheap international UGL, if napsgear carries their product it can't be total junk

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

I received some gear from Jintani Labs, anyone one had some experience with them?

Ya im not too sure about all of naps products some i havent even heard of before lol, but if it was me and i had no choice but to order from there i would stick to only the pharma they carry just to be sure. My advice going forward would be to utilize our sources here, they carry a wide variety of products im sure you can appreciate. And they are simply great people, and if any issues arise their customer service is bar none

Jintani is full of mixed reviews. For the price it alright. Buy from there website not from naps. (Its cheaper that way) as for quailty, the oils are pretty good but the orals are a hit or miss. They say its lab tested on most products similar to Geneza but idk about all that. I rather order from sources on the forum, its faster and the quality is there. But if u can wait 20+ days for the order to come in why not. I have some left over deca, Tren, and test e from them but that a last result. I say the forum is the way to go

I ordered from them cut stock (prop,tren, masteron) and it was pretty good , just took it for 6 weeks 1ml eod, my buddy ordered 3 vials of boldenone and after 2 weeks they send him an email that it come out under-dose on the lab at 150mg not 200mg and they send him 6 vials from biomex for free....the orals i never took and not sure about but from what i heard oils are pretty good.....just wanted to hear more option but i see there are mixed on every forum....

I feel you on that. I'm always curious about underrated underground labs. I use Geneza and Jintani. But for the lowest price i usually go directly to Jintani. But in starting to lean more towards the sources on the forum.

If a source is very cheap chances are so is the gear. You get what u pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a source is very cheap chances are so is the gear. You get what u pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True but most of there stuff is $5-$10 cheaper then sources on forums and "lab tested/batch tested".. every source is a underground lab. Every source wants there stuff to be the best, So bottom line is you never til you try it for yourself. (Gotta try it, get blood work, and see results for yourself)

True but most of there stuff is $5-$10 cheaper then sources on forums and "lab tested/batch tested".. every source is a underground lab. Every source wants there stuff to be the best, So bottom line is you never til you try it for yourself. (Gotta try it, get blood work, and see results for yourself)

EVERY source is not and underground lab, far from the truth. There are several verifiable pharmaceutical labs both domestic and international

EVERY source is not and underground lab, far from the truth. There are several verifiable pharmaceutical labs both domestic and international

Umm sources that aren't regulated to sale without perscription is underground. Not being a know it all but at the end of the day i like underground sources better then some of the "verifiable pharmaceutical labs" you speak of

Umm if it's not prescribed and you can't pick it up at a pharmacy is not regulated so it is considered underground. At the end of the day i dont bash or talk down on a company ive never tried like most people do on forums. He wanted to know if anybody actually tried it, not bash it because of pricing or never tried it

Umm if it's not prescribed and you can't pick it up at a pharmacy is not regulated so it is considered underground. At the end of the day i dont bash or talk down on a company ive never tried like most people do on forums. He wanted to know if anybody actually tried it, not bash it because of pricing or never tried it

right, but that doesnt mean sources got their products from underground labs. U said all sources are underground labs, thats inaccurate

right, but that doesnt mean sources got their products from underground labs. U said all sources are underground labs, thats inaccurate

Being technical, true. But you get what im saying lol. Im looking more towards Valhalla or Titan for my next cycle in march (i know off topic)

Top Bottom